Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

? I didn’t mean it like that ….

March 5th 1982? Much love

Sorry Doug…i didn’t know we couldn’t do give aways on give aways just wanted to add to the fun. I’ll go elsewhere sorry again :v:t2:

1 Like

Not at all bud, it’s not like that. Do your thing, I will pop back after. Just hard to do trivia games when giveaways are popping up in the middle of them. I got no problem with you popping in to do giveaways, I actually encourage it. Nothing to be sorry about at all @SubzeroIceKold :v:

7 Likes

Lol… only at OG do we have interferences during giveaways… you guys are frigging awesome! 2 Santa’s bumping bellies that’s all haha… @SubzeroIceKold @DougDawson … and all others like you… we all appreciate everything you do :pray:

3 Likes
6 Likes

10 pack of '74 Punta cometa Oaxaca x Blue Sunshine to the first person that says pasta salad to the person sitting next to them.

6 Likes

I said it but my wife didn’t understand why.

6 Likes

Awesome!! They are yours!! Haha. :rofl:

3 Likes

pasta salad to the person sitting next to me

2 Likes

Did you say it or type it?

1 Like

I did both the wife thinks I am crazy :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

To bad your too slow. :pensive: but still hilarious!!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s ok it’s always fun :star_struck: to play :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::star_struck::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

2 Likes

Ultra late dibs!!!

2 Likes

I love a good game win, lose, or draw it’s all good :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Birthday win! I’ll send you a list of some stuff to choose from. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Sorry folks, I was trying to be nice and keep the giveaways easier to follow by stepping back for a minute to let @SubzeroIceKold have his opportunity. Wasn’t meant to offend him. Didn’t mean to make him feel bad or spoil everyone’s fun. :frowning:

7 Likes

I hopped on and seen 80 replies :rofl: I knew I missed something. I appreciate it ! Thanks a bunch

5 Likes

You’re welcome. Much love

2 Likes