Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Got 'em.
Thanks for sending along @OhNo555
Appreciate you.

Was super bummed when Johnny sold out of the Frankie seeds. This is perfect. Thanks.

17 Likes

Anyone have any Frankenstein seeds they want to trade? lol

1 Like

JohnnyPotseed would trade you some for a very small amount of cash. They are kind of his.

4 Likes

He’s out for a while. Also seed trading thread is better place to ask.

1 Like

Actually I read he found a few fem packs of Frankie I’m sure if you reach out he’ll make it happen for a small donation @Trae1170

2 Likes

Ooooohhh… frankie… that’s a good 1

1 Like

Wiki is closed folks Winners will be Announced within the hour :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :trophy: :tada:

7 Likes

any0ne trade seedsavers ,Frankie fem from oldschool is out waiting for a february start here in floroda ,thanks all for sharing ,Happy Holiday ,Merry Christmas You all you happy growers…Peace…

OverGrow The World , @OhNo555 trade hmm.

2 Likes

Dibs on anything free and female havnt been on to much been back to

2 Likes

@thegoodmulk Nice to see ya around. I know you just went back to work from the auto strike and been work a lot trying to get caught back up. You just need to tag @blowdout2269 and let him know your one of the few that doesn’t have scarlet grapes yet :joy::rofl: :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Id love some

1 Like

@misterbee :honeybee:

@JOHN1234

Winners please contact me when possible and send in those Deets :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :tada: :boom: :trophy:
Thank You everyone for playing I’ll run another giveaway in a few days it’s always loads of fun
Love OG and everyone in it :100:
Have a great night everybody :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

25 Likes

Happy Birthday, @BeTheLight!!

3 Likes

Thanks mota I appreciate it ! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @misterbee & @JOHN1234 on the wins WTG. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

8 Likes

Great win! @misterbee and @JOHN1234

Congratulations

And thanks for the opportunity

5 Likes

Curb your enthusiasm? :joy:

2 Likes

Is my lego fortnite house cozy enough :stuck_out_tongue:

@blowdout2269 , I have not received Grapes seeds …thanks ,happy holidays

3 Likes

Way to go @misterbee and @JOHN1234 , nice win

3 Likes