Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Glad that they made it!
Tag me if ya grow them. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I will for sure @blowdout2269 I like to grow the autos outside, but may start an indoor tent with them if Iā€™m running low on herb come March. with my back injury and small trailer decided its best just to grow outside. last year I sprouted in mid may and was harvesting by end july. Worked out great. then i pollinated my outdoor photos to get a motherlode of seeds to work with for the future. i try to be self sufficent and not buy anything cannabis related. ive havent been in a dispensary since they opened in my state even to look at the products

5 Likes

Wait you havenā€™t even gone into to look :eyes:!

No not yet, I donā€™t leave the house that much and when i do I always have herb on me. I hate to say it but my finances are super tight being on limited income. I smoke 95% flower and a little bubble hash that my friend came over and made with my outdoor. I canā€™t tell you the last time I did a dab. Maybe 2 months ago when i visited my buddy in Syracuse. I wouldnā€™t know what I would do if I had to buy weed.

2 Likes

I completely understand the tiiight finances. Itā€™s a trip checking the stores out. They seem to fall into two categories 1 is modeled after apple stores( Flynnstoned) and the second is more like a deli with glass display counter ( William Jane). I prefer the second model

1 Like

I friend with weed is a friend indeed, a friend without weed is a friend in need! Thank goodness for friends right!

6 Likes

Thank good ness for friends !!
To keep it relevant for a ;
10 pack of Northern Purple OG(Copa) x either? Skunk #1 (@Enjoi802 )or P25 (Copa)
The father could be either or the 2 or both I did not get the Maury Povich DNA results so i cant say ā€œYOU ARE THE FATHERā€
Heres the question ;Name my 2 favorite Canadian Bands ;

8 Likes

Tragically hip and Rush?

2 Likes

Tragically Hip, Celine Dion
Maybe Justin Bieber

2 Likes
  1. Rush, 2. Nickelback
1 Like

Rush and Triumph.

1 Like

Trailer park boys
Nickelback
:flushed::joy:

1 Like

How old are you?

Iā€™m secretly hoping itā€™s the Hampton Grease Band

1 Like

almost 40 but donā€™t judge by that.
there has been 1 right answer just not the other

1 Like

damn im going to have to check that out

1 Like

Anne Murry, Gordon Lightfoot

2 Likes

Rush and nickelback maybe

How many times? LOL

2 Likes

I already said that, and he responded someone got one but not bothā€¦

I feel like Canadians might be legally required to like Rush?

2 Likes