Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Yea, I am cool with auto`s.

2 Likes

If you guys like metal I highly, highly, super highly suggest you check out The Fear of Fear by Spiritbox, its easily my favorite ep/ small album thats come out this year <3

2 Likes

Am I reading this right you crossed Pinot noir with galaxy brain? If so Iā€™ll trade you for some scarlet galaxy fem autos. Itā€™s galaxy brain x scarlet sunset.

2 Likes

Got this one yesterday from @ChronicMcBudz for the win on this act of idioticness and here is the dare and the picture :joy::joy::joy:!

Here is the dare from @ChronicMcBudz :arrow_down:

Alright. Weā€™re gonna make this one a bit harderā€¦ I have a pack of Acapulco Gold to the first person to post BOTH elbows!

Winning picture :arrow_down_small:

IMG_4229

Prize received, recognized, & acknowledged! HELL YEAH! Thanks so much BRO :sunglasses::arrow_down_small:

12 Likes

I am more of a truck guy myself.

9 Likes

Grrrrooooaan!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Morning, Buddy.

4 Likes

Morning OGers! As well as Canadians!!!
:eyes: :v: :hugs:

@CanuckistanPete and @THCeed and whoever else!!!
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian , and OGrs and Canadians :rofl:

Sorry, I feel in the need to continue the differentiationā€¦ :rofl:

Everyone knows that canadians donā€™t overgrow. We all see the small plants @THCeed has . He uses a small toy house to take the pictures of his plants and fool us thinking they are bigā€¦ :grimacing: :rofl:

And only to prove that, I have dropped two WMBK in water. :rofl:

Have a nive day OGrs!!!

10 Likes

Damn! I knew it!!! Oh gosh!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face: :no_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :nauseated_face: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :exploding_head: :cowboy_hat_face:

@THCeed simply rock anā€™ reggaed us!
:joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope you are entered in the contest.

3 Likes

I am going to inscribe now.
I was in doubts for the problem with space, but what the heck! :rofl:

1 Like

I didnā€™t think anyone would catch on until they come to visit me and my ā€œbonzaiā€ garden.
Just want to say thanks to all the little people who posed with my plants for me, sure made them look huge.

5 Likes

Is there a little person union you use to get in contact with the little people?

2 Likes

You are going to have to invest in some of this. LOL

2 Likes

Are you looking for big plant pictures too? hahahaha

1 Like

Yea Iā€™m sick of having to give the little wines a lift.

1 Like

Have already planning a good basement on my future homeā€¦
But things are going slower than I want.
Topograghs are busy, architects are busyā€¦ What the fuuuā€¦
I canā€™t understand how can be people without work if all have work months or years aheadā€¦

1 Like

Glad they arrived safe n sound! Enjoy!

Big mail day this week i didnā€™t check the box till today !!!. Big thanks to all those that gave or traded seeds with me. @ChronicMcBudz @pharmerfil @blowdout2269 . Will be fun to grow these out and see what i get. Thanks a bunch.

16 Likes