Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Congrats @Krommm. Was waiting for “right right,” good enough .deets me

1 Like

John Winger: Why’d the chicken cross the road? Soldiers: To get from the left to the right; John Winger: He stepped out of rank, got hit :roll_eyes::thinking:

1 Like

Ok for a puck of devils food cake fem autos finish the quote @OhNo555 posted.

3 Likes

Got hit by a tank! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

John Winger:
Why’d the chicken cross the road?
Soldiers:
To get from the left to the right
John Winger:
He stepped out of rank, got hit by a tank
Soldiers:
He ain’t no chicken no more

1 Like

John winger" he stepped out of rank got…

1 Like

Thank you @Going2fast!

2 Likes

Hit me friend!!! Too funny

2 Likes

What do you want me to hit you with? :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Alright maybe I gave too many hints on that one.bill Murray stripes why did the chicken cross the road

1 Like

My fingers are grease lighting :zap::comet: as I have been playing guitar :guitar: since I was 13, now I am a keyboard :keyboard: cowboy :cowboy_hat_face: too. :wink: :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Um your deets

1 Like

You got it bro :sunglasses:

You know I smoke weed right? If you did I don’t remember but I appreciate you asking lol. Damn I’m old

4 Likes

The crosse the road to get to KFC

I am old too :joy::joy::joy::wink:

Ok let’s keep with the Bill Murray Theme for a bit. Scarlet runtz up next. This is proven to be a very uniform and consistent cross. Lots of dense buds but good spacing and usually fruity sweet terps.

3 Likes

You got the sharks :shark: circling now, there is blood :drop_of_blood: in the water and it’s a feeding frenzy! :star_struck::wink::sweat_smile::rofl::laughing::+1:

In the movie Caddyshack Bill played the assistant groundskeeper. He told a story to a young man while holding a pitchfork to his neck about caddying for a very famous person. Name that person.

1 Like