Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Congrats, @OhNo555 ! A special catch there, friend! Great toss, @darkillusion !
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

I will not dock points for spelling. As long I can understand what your trying to get across. I will accept it.

6 Likes

It literally looked like s followed by every other letter in the alphabet :joy:. I just couldnā€™t do it

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: to all the winner :trophy: tonight! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:! Special thanks to @Going2fast & @darkillusion for putting up all those beans šŸ«˜ tonight for us all to have fun :star_struck: and get a shot! :+1::facepunch::clap::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

May the Safe Operationā€™s Deity surround you, Brother!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

O snap, I have been doing it wrong then. I was using chicken blood and bones for good luck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Joking aside, Thank You.

7 Likes

We all wish you a safe successful operation and a speedy recovery! :wink::+1::facepunch::clap::blush::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Only thing that will suck is I will be recovering right as all my plants will be ready for seed harvest. :sob:

7 Likes

Good Luck @darkillusion

2 Likes

@darkillusion Wish you the best results! And the speediest recovery!!
:v: :muscle: :hugs:

5 Likes

Sometimes, thatā€™ll work also!! Just donā€™t how fresh that Blood is. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You need a partime gardener :man_farmer:, those are going to be some big shoes :mans_shoe: to fill! :wink:

3 Likes

Considering the business venture I went into I might need that one day.

5 Likes

Wish you a safe successful operation and a speedy recovery, u will be walking in no time flatā€¦ :100: :boom: :point_left: :point_right: :call_me_hand: :grinning: :heart: :heart: :heart: :100: :boom:

7 Likes

Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Awesome giveaways! Good luck @Going2fast

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Going2fast for getting these beans šŸ«˜ to me so quickly for the win on one of your games. GR8 fun :star_struck: games and a GR8 prize :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::tada::blush::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Welp, guess I passed out on the couch again last nightā€¦lol. Sorry for the delay!

Congratulations @Esrgood4u!
Send me them deets via PM.
:slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Esrgood4u on the win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Thanks @blowdout2269 for that giveaway for are growmies over the pond! :wink::facepunch::+1::clap::tada::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@blowdout2269 Indeed!! Thanks a lot!!! :v: :hugs:

@Esrgood4u Congrats!! Wtg!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :exploding_head: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :no_mouth: :hugs: :muscle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

5 Likes