Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

For some reason I had a dream that I got some beans from a giveaway and the biggest letter ever was written to tell me about the beans LOL

5 Likes

Had to have been from @hoss8455. :yum:

6 Likes

Posted this question in my thread but thereā€™s more traffic here. Anyone able to tell me what type of package Sheelavathi seeds were sent out in having trouble locating my pack ie coin flip, corrugated plastic , vial? Thanks

Or if someone has a spare pack they can part with Iā€™ve got a pending trade that Iā€™m on hold till I locate . Thanks

2 Likes

Hey gangā€¦I am also not here for free seedsā€¦lol.
I have some seeds stranded in USA. My PayPal account has been permanently suspended after the JOTI group buys. But I was wondering if there was a Canadian here I could etransfer cash to and they can forward the funds to our American brother on my behalf.

Lemme know. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Maybe @G-paS or @dougdawson can help on that!

2 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ll see if either remembers what they were packaged in . @Oldjoints got back with me and I now know what package to look for wish me luck. Lol

OK, Ogersā€¦later today, I need all ā€œMAFF-MA-TISS-SHUNSā€ to gather near and help me solve a problem. Up for grabs will be HALF FLIPS of the following: ā€œRKSā€, ā€œPEANUT BUTTER BREATH/P.B.Bā€. and ā€œMEXICAN DEATH SATIVA/MDSā€. THREE/3 Questions/THREE/3 ANSWERS, Envelopes prepared to ride tomorrow. Sharpen your Pencils, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

When is later today? Lol @misterbee

1 Like

ā€œLater!!ā€ SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: Sorry, couldnā€™t resist. In 2 or 3 hours.

7 Likes

Thanks @misterbee u bring the fun :grin: love the wild stories and always been a big fan of math. Thanks for not only being a super generous OG but also making it interesting and fun. :green_heart::+1::clap:

1 Like

Just in.
Thanks, @darkillusion

13 Likes

"DI" strikes again!!! OG to the core, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ended up getting busy yesterday but going to do a few through the day first one up is a pack of Turkey Dinner(GMO/Vanilla Berry pie x Thin mints/banana pudding) will be back in a few minutes with a question!

7 Likes

tenor (3)

3 Likes

Alright for the first pack of the day Turkey Dinner(GMO/Vanilla Berry pie x Thin mints/banana pudding)

First person to tell me what year the first thanksgiving was gets it CA or USA only please

8 Likes

1621 please

2 Likes

Or some say 1623

1 Like

You got it @Jpaul with a quickness shoot me a dm and Iā€™ll get it out within a few days donā€™t worry folks more to come got a few packs of stuff to give out be back in like 30 minutes for another šŸ«”

6 Likes

Wow that was fast. Congrats

1 Like

Wow, great timing and even better googling I guess. Thanks @DesertHeartGardens !!