Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Hmm

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2017/11/19/the-grinch-of-thanksgiving-professor-just-told-the-truth/

2 Likes

Alright sneeky little one first person to dibs gets a half pack of tres star dawg x run away bride bad dawg freebie this one is a real stunner image

15 Likes

Dibs please

4 Likes

beautiful plant

1 Like

That is a beautiful flower

1 Like

Damnit I’m driving

1 Like

Y’all Fast as shit today lol

3 Likes

You got it hit the dm and I’ll get it out asap still got more to share keep your eyes peeled be back in bit with another happy growing all :seedling::v::heart:

4 Likes

Galla was fast bro

2 Likes

Hold on 10 minutes let me park the car :joy:

4 Likes

I’m in a metal building, so I have to sit just right to catch signal as I continue reading post.

3 Likes

im eating an egg sandwich and had to set it down to reply, alas, ggs victorious warrior of the giveaway

4 Likes

The struggles

3 Likes

It was lucky timing and I have more than I can run for a while, can I pass these on to @OnePassionateGrower if they have a need? I seen their answer was correct too for a split second.

6 Likes

Absolutely very og of you @Jpaul @OnePassionateGrower hit my line with your info and I will get that to you

7 Likes

Going for my morning jog will be back in about a hour and a half or two hours for the next giveaways stay tuned! A couple real nice gems coming up 🫡

6 Likes

:call_me_hand:t2: :partying_face: Extremely OG Of You Thank You!!
Love everything about this place :pray:t2:

8 Likes

HELP - HELP - HELP, OG 911

Went to a neighboring Town for the “ANNUAL JACKRABBIT JUBILEE” Had never heard of the event, but I don’t get out much. It was more an idea for “Quality Time” from “Queen :honeybee:”. Being in the Doghouse because of the “Auto Seed Company” incident, I thought I should “play nice”. So it was off to the Races.

There were Three/3 Jackrabbits, John, Jason, and Jacob entered. They had all been training for several months, avoiding Hunters and other Predators for the honor of competing in the “2023 Jackrabbit Jubilee, aka Annual Hippity Hop Hoedown”. I take it Rabbits race over a preplanned Course between “Jackson Way” and “Junction Pass”, a distance of 84 Miles. Rules are to run/hop to Junction Pass, take a mandatory 15-minute Refreshment Break, then run/hop the way back to Jackson Way,

I’m thinking…I’m not about to sit here waiting for some silly Rabbits to return, but I saw how into this silliness “Queen :honeybee:” was, I decided to just chill and suffer in silence. Just then, a H-U-G-E DUMBOTRON appeared next to the Finish Line, then images of the Race Course, I assumed taken by a Drone. Ok, I can get into this.

They took off, “John” shot into the lead, being in better shape. “Jacob” just scampered along at a slower, but steady pace. “John” made it ONE THIRD/ 1/3 of the way before a Pulled Hamstring (whaaat, Rabbits have Hamstrings??) caused him to drop out. Jacob and Jason caught up, told him to just sit down and chill, they would pick him up on their return and carry him to the Finish Line. Off they went.

They made it to Junction Pass, took their Break, ate a Snack of Lettuce 'n Carrots. Fully nourished, they resumed the Race, eager to finish. They made it One Quarter - 1/4 of the way back before Jacob suffered an Ankle Sprain. Now Jason had to carry him back. When they got back to where John
was waiting, Jason said he would carry Jacob to the Finish Line, come back and get him, then carry him back.

My Questions are:

Q#1 - How many miles did JACOB run BEFORE his Injury?

Q#2 - How many miles did JASON carry JACOB?

Q#3 - How many TOTAL miles did “Hoppity Hop Hero Jason” cover?

SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: Didn’t you watch the Replay on the DUMBOTRON??? :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Jacob went 29.99 miles nope that was John wrong j you got me :joy: Jacob ran 21 right

Question one answer is 105 miles. I think :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes