Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Thank You for always bringing the heat :fire: :call_me_hand:t2:
@DesertHeartGardens

5 Likes

I think it has me in Vancouver right now

4 Likes

whos ure vpn provider

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: to all the winners :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DesertHeartGardens for the games and the beans 🫘! :wink::+1::facepunch::clap::partying_face::turkey::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

That was fun everyone

5 Likes

please add me to your list. thank you.

looks like i came too late. next time.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners of Trivia Tonite!!!
Some of you guys were all over it!!! Me, couldn’t even answer 1 question, LOL

2 Likes

ProtonVPN is my main

1 Like

This is actually a slow speed for me.

3 Likes

Damn, on vpn and a phone?

I get 470 on my desktop

2 Likes

No vpn. Blessed with fast internet. Plus I am a 20+ yr linux man, don’t have bloat.

1 Like

yea, when u go threw a vpn ure speed is usually slower
@Ris is going threw vpn, so his is fast
And so is @Wizdom he going threw vpn

I’m on a phone and with a vpn though. If I was on my computer I can get much faster. Nice speed though mate

2 Likes

they give you speed then tell you dont go over 1TB in data or youre paying wonga fees :rofl:
means nothing btw.

4 Likes

I can dig Linux, Im ok with it, not a wiz but not clueless either. I know just enough to be dangerous :shushing_face:

3 Likes

If you don’t mind could you please remove me from this list please??

This is why I get my ass kicked by 14 hr old kids on Call od Dudy :roll_eyes:
And why there ain’t no way I can beat y’all :rofl:

2 Likes

You sure it’s the internet speed? Just saying :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I hate that as you are thinking you got the jump but when it catches up you are dead :disappointed_relieved:. Horrible speeds here

4 Likes

Yeah, in an old building that missed the fiber upgrade when they came through years ago. Telus dbl up the copper :roll_eyes:
Now they want half the building to sign up for their services :rofl::rofl: and that ain’t happening.

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty safe to say we’ll have zero-gravity space travel soon, the DNA of our offspring is making quite a leap in intelligence. :nerd_face:

1 Like