Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

I can’t even get hard line wifi is all I can get out here so slow and shotty.

1 Like

There’s always Starlink.

1 Like

Ha! I really gotta check my spell check befor I check…

With that speed u should be good on call of Duty… The kids just have faster fingers…
I play Fortnite and I can’t build worth a Sh@&$
So I always play no builds

2 Likes

aging = slower reflexes for sure

1 Like

Probably, but I kick their asses in EA NHL :rofl::rofl:
It’s a Canadian thang :canada:

I second star link best internet I’ve had to date.

2 Likes

I just friggin suck at that game. All I do is get killed. I gave up on that game. :laughing:

3 Likes

I am currently saving up for the Starlink satellite now, it just became available at my location a month or 2 ago, can’t wait! I haven’t had internet besides Hugh’s net available at all where I’m at before. I might finally get to play some COD for the first time in 5 years. I’m going to suck at it lol

5 Likes

Always amusing to log-in and find a hundred+ new posts in this thread since… yesterday.

Something big went down last night (Call of Duty and bandwidth discussions, apparently).

4 Likes

People were just posting how fast or slow their internet was. Plus the usual, just trivia and dibs for the beans 🫘 :wink: :partying_face: :turkey::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Damn bro I play fortnite, I can build like a monster, I can teach u a few tricks sometime maybe

Optimal Keybinds create Better gameplay, I learned early on in Fortnite that I want to be able to pull out all of my guns and all of my builds at the click of a button that I am comfortable always hitting for that specific use case.

I’ve changed them over the years but currently , it feels natural to hop back after a hiatus and use them.

I use mouse buttons and a bunch on the keyboard :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to main Fortnite. I have over 2000 hours in it LOL. But currently I’m mainly playing Valorant as my main fps

Fortnite is a unique game in the sense it helps you learn muscle memory through repetition, the more you practice a certain build for example building a hut of protection, 4 walls and a roof … the more ya do it the more natural itll feel <3

1 Like

Thank you @Going2fast!

17 Likes

promod cod4 best

1 Like

DM me ure user name , maybe we can play oneday

1 Like

Salut @Roms Je te tag pour un giveaway organisé par @blowdout2269 .

Good luck to everybuddy :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @Roms I’m tagging you for a giveaway organized by @blowdout2269.

I think I got it? :face_with_monocle: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Alright got a few stamps left. Cheech and Chong trivia for some auto fems in 10 minutes.

5 Likes

Seed Giveaway ;
For 10 regular photoperiod seeds ;
it will be a mix of a few moms with the same father. All dank strains that I grew outside this year various stains from bodhi, Copa and exotic genetics . the dad is most likely skunk #1 from Enjoi802 .

What is the best smoked meat there is !!! looking for 1 correct answer. Have fun

8 Likes