Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Burnt ends or tri tip

3 Likes

Beef Brisket :thinking:

1 Like

Smoked Sausage

1 Like

We have a winner @OnePassionateGrower !!! dm me your deets

4 Likes

Ribs hands down

1 Like

the whole dang cow

4 Likes

?

20 of our favorite cuts of meat to smoke (in no particular order)

1. Beef Brisket. Brisket is a cut of beef from the lower chest of the animal. …
  2. Pork Butt. Pork butt is full of flavor, which makes it a great cut to use in your smoker. …
  3. Pork Shoulder. …
  4. Baby Back Ribs. …
  5. Spare Ribs. …
  6. Beef Ribs. …
  7. Lamb Shoulder. …
  8. Lamb Leg.
4 Likes

@OhNo555 does it right lol

2 Likes

beef briskit, beef ribs, leg of lamb !!! are the best on that list

2 Likes

The best meats to smoke are fatty cuts like beef brisket, pork shoulder and ribs . Although the smoking process can dry out some types of meat, the high fat content of brisket and pork shoulder help keep them moist, tender and delicious. Get more tips for smoking below!

1 Like

don’t forget to cut that checker pattern into ur meats sometime, those square crusty bits are good lol

1 Like

Gator is the best smoked meat.

4 Likes

i"ve always wanted to try that. I need to visit the south

1 Like

Thought u we’re going to say SNAKE Meat

https://www.google.com/search?q=bbq+snake+meat&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

I’ve heard that. I’ve only had it fried.

Don’t get me wrong it’s good fried, but smoked gator is great. The classics are also all good, pork butt, ribs, brisket.

Venison hands down.

3 Likes

what would be the fattiest cut from the deer? is the rear leg roast good?? I know venison is super lean. I always wanted to go deer hunting , but now have chronic back pain from a injury so I don’t think that will be a reality anytime soon.

smoking food on a grill in uncontrolled manners always yields fun results, one time a pork butt or shoulder I smoked had crust that tasted just like beef jerky.

god plz give me a time machine so I can go back to that day ty amen

Anything with four legs I can put a bullet in and smoke :dash: :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes