Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Thanks @JustANobody for a chance at the free pucks! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::tada::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

IMG_4222

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway, @JustANobody Useful items!

5 Likes

I knew you were coming to get in on this one :point_up::hugs:

2 Likes

Cool giveawayโ€ฆ thanks bro! :herb:

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @JustANobody :+1:

Good luck to everyone.:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Those are very cool good job bud!

3 Likes

I just printed @Mr.Sparkle 's design, he is the one who designed these and put the files up for the community. Letโ€™s make the beans fly!

11 Likes

Great giveaway @JustANobody
Good luck everyone!!

3 Likes

Then a big shout out to you ๐Ÿซต as well @Mr.Sparkle for making the program available to all! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Heck Iโ€™m in

2 Likes

@JustANobody your a somebody to me!

7 Likes

If sticking with PLA itโ€™s supposed to be sugar based if I remember right and biodegradable for sure. Although other plastics are well suited for fdm printing, PLA is going to be best dollar cost average.

2 Likes

@thegoodmulk you need to put a space between the .(period) and @

I fixed it

6 Likes

Thanks im still new at this lol

5 Likes

Wonderful giveaway @JustANobody. Thanks the chance to win some pucks.

3 Likes

You will figure it out , as we all had to. :roll_eyes::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Wow !
Itโ€™s two birds with one stone because Itโ€™s nice designs and you could start a seedotech, using this as books/pages (e.g. a sort of physical genealogicals tree for a breeder or to help preparing some futur batches).

:star_struck:

1 Like

cool. thanks for the opportunity @JustANobody
appreciate your work.

1 Like

Thanks for chance! @AzSeaindooin420 @thceed @FeloniousMonk @ndnchild

3 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway bud.
Iโ€™m gonna sit this one out because I still have quite a few and a loader that were generously donated by @ix3u.:grin:
Youโ€™re pucks and trays look great. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good luck everyone!

7 Likes