Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

On the plus side, it derailed the incipient conversation about who’s allowed to run/participate in giveaways that was probably going to get the thread throttled, like it got all those other threads locked. Seems like a strange choice, starting that, if you’re concerned about mod action. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ll quote myself-

you seem to be missing my point.

1 Like

I read that before you could retract it. If you think it’s all BS, then that’s your call.
If by “Peanut Gallery” you mean us- your peers and fellow forum members and we should “stay in our own lane”- Maybe you’re right. Remind me where my lane is.

1 Like

Can this happen sooner, rather than later? Maybe show some plants, even some pot plants. If you are wondering where my lane is, I’m the #8 most read here in 2023.Ive only been a member a bit over half a year.

2 Likes

Frickin @blowdout2269 beat me by 70 something hours! Next year I’ll be #1 !!! :rofl:
I do think I may be the site’s biggest lurker considering my post to read ratio!

4 Likes

Come at me bra! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Gotta remind a few

Over here

6 Likes

A VERRY Happy New Year to all-- and to you @DougDawson … for all you do for us here at OG… Huggz!

12 Likes

Happy New Year to you and @Draig @Lady.Zandra63. Hope you have an amazing year to come.

1 Like

Happy new year to all OG’RS…y’all are definitely my new family

I wasn’t alone this holiday and I won’t be alone this year with you all!

Happiness and healthiness to you and yours everyone…this includes plants…they are family:)…

5 Likes

Yocan Christmas vaporizer giveaway a few hours left.
https://wn.nr/zqS68p3

3 Likes
5 Likes

Alright @Thats_bank and @MikeyMeteor numbers came up send me your info Happy New Years.

11 Likes

Congrats, @Thats_bank and @MikeyMeteor

3 Likes

Thanks @420noob details coming right at you

@OnePassionateGrower and @joheimgrohen

Dropped 4 Sour Fro-yo beans into the shot glass yesterday.
74F drop of H2o2 in PH6.0 RO water.

Wish me luck! These are going into their own tent. Probably drop the other 4 if these germinate as expected. I will be immediately planting in 3 gal MircroOctopots auto fed.

Thanks for the beans!

Happy New Year!

6 Likes

Anytime bud hope they grow exceptionally well for you :bowing_man:t2:‍♂ :fire:

1 Like

Happy new years OG! It’s been a hot minute since I’ve given anything away so let’s fix that.

15 pack (regular photoperiod) - Tropicana Cookies F3 x Tiger Mint Kush F2

Mothers:

Fathers:

Tiger Mint Kush is a funky landrace project myself & @Soiltech have been working on for two years now, he just wrapped up the F3 work here:

The Tropicana cookies was from @ShitSeeds if memory serves.

Wiki (I’ll draw a winner for every 5 entries):

1. @GallacreekD66
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @FirstCavApache64
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @JOHN1234 :us:
  6. @IKEA22
  7. @Movement13
  8. @illicitmango
  9. @Thats_bank
  10. @olschool
  11. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  12. @MikeyMeteor
  13. @yardgrazer
  14. @Cannaology :us:
  15. @Coffin_Dodger
  16. @Emeraldgreen
  17. @Tuned :canada:
  18. @Amendment3 :us:
  19. @Pleiochasium :us:

Add if needed :v:

37 Likes

Yup I’m sold on it

3 Likes

Those Tropicana Cookies look amazing! Come on #3. Thanks @BasementBeans for the shot.

4 Likes