Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Were oh were my wife is side ways now ?

1 Like

Opps sorry its Yogi not Yoda

2 Likes

I can’t speak to the retailer or Yoda OG but Pacific Seed Bank seems to have feminized seeds (looking around I presume Yoda OG is some sort of OG clone).

ETA: When looking for that sort of thing I usually put in the name and “Strain” and then sometimes add “Seed” to my search terms.

2 Likes

what are those green things that look like little pants? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Seed pucks!

32 Likes

You talking mephisto genetics? They have starwars themed strains. Also here is the thread to ask. Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)
@Thetravler so took a look do you want master Yoda, baby Yoda, Yoda og? Didn’t see just yoda

1 Like

Weird, but neat! Any specific reason for the shape? and they kind of look 3d printed but i cant tell?

2 Likes

My screen name Hashpants! So pants with# . They are printed by @Bobgrows for me.

8 Likes

nice pants

Thanks to all you guys ! I should have know there was going to be a test ! I’m still reading how to sign up for a co- OP and know I gotta worry about this no the kind I seen said yogi I misspelled it the first time . But I just looked at the printing and this is how it’s spelled

1 Like

Oh well as pointed out doing a co-op run yay for you!

2 Likes

I’ve seen these animated shows have unedited version. They are like 2 hrs long for a 25 min show. Is it worth it to watch them? @darkillusion

1 Like

If there was anyone I missed from my last shipment who wanted clones please get with me now. I’d like to get with those people first and then give my mothers some time to rebound and offer the rest of the cuts to the public when I reset mid Feb. Ive got with 5 people so far but I can’t help but think I’ve forgotten someone. If you haven’t recieved a message from me and I missed you in the last shipment please reach out and I’ll get you something sent out when I can but im collecting count on what people want now

5 Likes

have a conversation with @Alphatoy
he might have some yoda/yoda crosses for trade.

1 Like

If it is from Team Four Star on YouTube it is worth it. The Dragon Ball Z abridged series they did all totaled is like12 plus hours long to see there entire show. Mr. Popo is down right gangster in DBZ abridged.

2 Likes

Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhh they took a while

3 Likes

Some more amazing work by Bobbie
I’ll say it again…I love my HashPants!

Thanks again @Hashpants & @Bobgrows
:slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

Glad to hear it! Thanks for all the seeds you and @Going2fast send out. Just now catching up on his thread.

3 Likes

@Hashpants …HOLY MOLY …

DURBAN CROSSES!!!:)…

I

did a dance when I opened this one…THANK YOU soooo much, best blessings and vibes your way!

19 Likes

Those are both good !

39 Likes