šŸ•‰ Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Coming up in March thereā€™s gonna be a TAG-TEAM SEED INCREASE with the one, the only, shaman bear himself @HeadyBearAdventures .

One playa in the :us: , one playa in :canada: .

The game:

:fist_right: :fist_left:

43 Likes

Hell yeah thatā€™s gonna be an awesome collaboration!! @Pigeonman @HeadyBearAdventures

7 Likes

that sounds nice and sure gobe be fun to watch ! thanks for all the work and efort you put in ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This my friend has been one hell of a run @Pigeonman, the grow, the fun :star_struck: all the great information what a GR8 hot :hot_face: thread šŸŖ” this has been and continues to be. All GR8 performance :performing_arts: must come to an end. I am glad that you are giving us all a chance in your encore to sign up to show appreciation and reap the benefits of this performance :performing_arts: by way of the CO-OP run! STUPENDOUS SHOW! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap:

IMG_4410

I leave with this great tribute!

7 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman its been a pleasure to watch!

5 Likes

Right on @Pigeonman and @HeadyBearAdventures, I canā€™t wait to see the next show.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman for the hard work you put into this seed increase. I really appreciate it.

5 Likes

Crossing the finish line in fine form my friend!!
Iā€™m absolutely looking forward to formalizing our grow bro status with the NWH run, alongside you!

6 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad your reproducing WHP because MMS has been making money off of that for nearly a year now. We need to get it out to more people.

7 Likes

Yeah fuck that noise yo!

:v:

6 Likes

Ahah thanks for the grow and attention! It seems to have worked a bit, weā€™re a couple EU already signed, and it looks like brazilian friends will have their share :smiley:

Congrats for the run!

2 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman for all your hard work. I appreciate it and you

3 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman for hard work. Such beautiful plants with amazing colors.

3 Likes

Thanks so Much @Pigeonman

Im still not too sure on my trust level, been back a while and it never changes so I went teir 3.

5 Likes

Thanks so much everyone!

I gotta say that the colours are popping not just because of their love for my care but additionally because I fell in love with using General Hydroponics FloraKleen in my final flush weeks.

The product forces the plant to eat itself as itā€™s formulated to remove fertilizer residue that can accumulate in hydroponic systems, growing media and potting soils over time.

I tried it in RDWC and then when the fade happened me = :exploding_head:

So now itā€™s a staple in the nutrient cupboard along with monosilic acid, yucca, harvest miracle, and B52.

If you want to really see what your plants colours can be get this stuff and drop your night-time temps as close to 18c as possible! :heart:

8 Likes

@STIGGY youā€™re down to ā€œMemberā€ which is TL2. Switch up growmie!

:v:

3 Likes

I am confused TL2 is less then TL3 correct?
How do I ever get to TL3? Or do I have it backwards?
Thanks P Man

I checked I was in the right sign up group Cool Mant thks

2 Likes

@STIGGY TL3 Members are ā€œregularsā€, and thereā€™s a set of requirements to get there.

5 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SHAMANBEAR BEET MEAT OO IT!

:rofl:

5 Likes