Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I also recieved a very generous letter of the same contents a couple of days ago! :open_mouth:
Thank you @JOHN1234
:grinning:

10 Likes

I think @JOHN1234 has a plug at the post office :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: good on you my guy!

5 Likes

Hey guys, my growmie isn’t into forums or anything like that at all. A couple days ago he showed me some pictures of the freakshow strain and was completely nuts about it.

I’d love to gift him some so my question:

Does anyone have some seeds from freakshow to trade with me?

4 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion as alway beans 🫘 are safe and sound and are now in my hands :raised_hands:! You are a good guy! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Glad they arrived.

Just spreading the OG karma.

Thanks for all you guys do! Have a great one!
@OhNo555 and @blowdout2269

:+1:

6 Likes

You might have better luck posting to this thread… :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve got some Freakshow F2 made by @rootfarmer in 2021 or so.
Also some Australian Bastard Cannabis F2 by @Tommy_McCain in 2020. I think it’s the same type of deal.

3 Likes

Isnt freakshow the plant that looks oriental? would love to get my hands on that one lol.

Ive asked about Khalifa Genetics Purple FreakShow on their insta because they posted one in flower but no response that gave me any indication they wanted to work together lol.

So after I run their alladin kush I will probably ask about that purple freakshow and see if I can get a few testers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good things, good people, good deeds, great Karma or something like that.

9 Likes

I already sent you those, right?

1 Like

Are you talking to me?

2 Likes

5 Likes

I have a Freakshow IBL I did. Hit the DM

38 Likes

No, but I figured they might be your new bad ass pucks from @Bobgrows.
Plus, you know that I am going to say no even if you did, right? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Out of curiosity how’s the terps and potency on freak show?

2 Likes

Supafreak is a viable option also.

2 Likes

I thought I put some in the package I sent you…sorry. I will send some. And Bobbie didn’t make those ones, she was busy nursing her family from sickness. @ix3u made those Seed Strats

9 Likes

I’d call it a sativa leaning hybrid. Potency is par. Clone I had was spicey, plants I had from seed were spicey to a mix of spice and fruity/citrus. Had one plant go very purple and had more of an indica hybrid look to it, more squat and didn’t stretch as much as the others

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ve always just assumed it was novelty and ok smoke

does this look confusing

3 Likes