Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

He is now :smiley: he and his pal had a very rough start in the big world. Now they’re over the ringworm, treated for the fleas and intestinal worms and nasty respiratory virus, and living the good life with all the food they can eat, lots of toys, and our 3 grown kitties for company. They will get desexed on the 30th and go to a new home as soon after that as we can find one. Though Marmalade is absolutely living up to Reddit’s r/OneOrangeBrainCell so it may be more of a challenge than usual :rofl:

14 Likes

Love your kitty placement between you and monitor.lol cute kitty!
Jeeves, yin, yang
Roschach. Or the ever popular smokey

1 Like

Tengi seems like his name. Floor beans please.

1 Like

Beanz, or Campbell…“floor beans please”

How about kitty :joy:

Giveaway OG’ERS —> follow the link to @Andrane thread!

4 Likes

Funny that you mention your cute kitties.
We literally just had to say goodbye to our fur baby Larry. :sleepy:

RIP my little buddy!

29 Likes

RIP Larry. It sucks when we lose our fur babies. :heart:

5 Likes

Ahh, I’m so sorry… Those 4 legged lil jerks work their way into our hearts like nothing else (as I type this, one of our puppies is cuddled up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ensuring his place in my heart right now, lol), and the hole they leave when the go… Gah.

1 Like

Question to all people who make seeds:
I must ask… what is the best method to crush the buds without damaging the seeds?
Now I am doing by hand, with a glove, but the glove gets superstiky… and I am thinking about using some sort of silicone matt to crush them, I think that the trichs should not stick too much to the silicon… :thinking:
Something like this:
Open to ideas… it is a hard work to do without being baked :rofl:

4 Likes

I use this , you could make a better version . Maybe fold 3 times and a bit bigger. Use a bucket and glove and screen it all. Then shake the bucket and remove the light material.

5 Likes

If you let the plants ripen well the seeds should theoretically come out easier than if the were less mature. That’s first I think, letting them mature fully on the plants to the point you start to notice the calyxs holding seed show signs of senescence.

If the primary goal is seeds the flowers can also be dried extra dry so that they power and crumble easy when breaking them up compared to getting unnecessarily sticky from flowers with more moisture content. One can plow through a bunch of seeded flower that way. Cold dry winter days being more ideal than warmer humid ones.

I think doing it by hand is awesome but at some point volume may be an issue and something like @Hashpants mentions should have you able to clean bucket loads of seed fairly effortlessly. That’s pretty neat dude! I like special tools that aren’t inherently expensive but eventually prove to be priceless in their utility. Creativeness is rad! Many blessings and much love

7 Likes

Thanks.
I have them drying for two weeks, but as the weather here is very humid, I finally ended up putting the dehumidifier inside the tent, and the buds over a net… that leaves them crispy and more easy to crush.
As with the remaining weed I only plan to do some butter and QWISO, then I don’t care to be too dry.
But I was thinking that there should be a better method for taking them out than I was doing.
Well, I will continue the hard work :rofl:

3 Likes

Jeffery, Little Boots, or Horacio, I probably wont make any more suggestions, Promise.

Edit: Go with Horacio… thats the best of the three.

3 Likes

Sorry… it is always a bad time when our adopted sons and daugthters leave us.
My condolences.

3 Likes

Looking for some help. lol
I won some beans earlier and after reading about 20 threads, I can’t remember who to send my info to. :flushed: Any help would be grateful.

5 Likes

Click on your avatar then click preferences, then click activity. You should be able to find it from there. @THCeed

9 Likes

WOW, that so worked. Thank you.

11 Likes

This landed earlier from @OhNo555 ! Some fun beans, some cool stickers, and a couple stamps to help with my jtr send out. Thanks buddy!

14 Likes

Hisstopher is a good name for a cat. @RainToday

3 Likes