Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Thanks for chance @dougdawson I’ve just realized how many other seed companies use bog plants as a base for some crosses. He really has that :fire: and took the time and passion to make his genetics solid af!

8 Likes

Congrats on the win @Sincitytoker :partying_face:

Oh boy oh boy!
:crazy_face:
Thanks again Doug! :wink:

4 Likes

I just win pollen from @Jimdoors i guess.
Never from our bud @DougDawson
Thanks by opportunity doug
Cannabis lovers appreciate this opportunity for real

6 Likes

@Sincitytoker congratulations great win

Thanks again for sharing and caring @DougDawson

if anyone wants to keep watch on my grow check it out hehe , It should get interesting over here with this long flower sativa landrace

4 Likes

Check out the superbowl giveaway-swap I opened it up to :canada: too

5 Likes

@darkillusion Goji Ghash x Royal Kush starting with pretty fat fan leaves - feels like a beast waiting to explode

18 Likes

Woooohoooooo.
Been a while
Ty @DougDawson
You freaking rock brother….
Pm incoming sir.

5 Likes

It’s dreary in BC for the last 2 weeks, thanks @Pigeonman for the opportunity and @DougDawson of course for keeping the daily tradition going strong :muscle:
Contrats @Sincitytoker :+1:

3 Likes

Breeding is a form of art, creating things that didn’t exist before. (mixed media) @darkillusion is an artist.

8 Likes

I am a believer.

3 Likes

The legendary Jew gold :star: Ill definitely get a hold of the Mohel on this one i have a feeling the gribenes is about get real chewy

5 Likes

Very pretty! What kind of soil?

1 Like

looks like heavy on the coco ?

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Sincitytoker on the win :trophy: for that BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for sharing all your hard work us all! :clap::tophat::blush::upside_down_face::star_struck::fire::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :star_struck::confetti_ball::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Alright last sign-ups! Gonna ask Skynet to randomly select at 8pm!

:v:

9 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman for a chance your GR8 giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::clap::blush::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I love it how whenever I enter a wiki. I get notified of the next person to wiki in. :rofl:

8 Likes

And the winner winner :chicken: :canned_food: goes to:

@Trae1170 :us: congrats growmie!!

Please shoot me a PM with your details buddy!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

Don’t fret folks as I’m aiming to do this at least 1x a week for a while!

:v: :grin: :+1:

40 Likes

Hell yea @Trae1170 you won the GOLD!!!
:star::star::star::star::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::star::star::star::star::star:

7 Likes