Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Congrats @Kasper0909

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome idea for trichome shots

Edit : nevermind a 30 dollar amazon microscope beats this and is probably a better image lol.

2 Likes

And the giveaway is still ON : https://gleam.io/CpFGE/nick-x-insta360-giveaway

People’s lives are so interesting when your looking from across the street ! Glad to see you made it out of the jungle sir !

1 Like

Bro I’m crying I was explaining to a friend what STS is and why its needed.

So I told her ‘’ Say you have one seed left and you want to preserve the lineage, you would hit it with this spray and hope for the best ‘’

she did not read ANYTHING ELSE, just that line.

She replied with ‘’ Maybe I should’ve read the messages beforehand because I had NO idea what I was getting into ‘’ :rofl:

You can see where her mind went on that LOL.

3 Likes

I like the idea of sending two packs to the winner with the agreement that the winner sends 1 pack to another lucky OG’er.
If you’re down with this then for a two pack of
'74 Punta Cometa Oaxaca x Bodhi Blue Sunshine
tell me what strain I currently have full of seeds. :laughing:

10 Likes

The Afghani autos?

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Kasper0909 on the pollen win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always @DougDawson for your never ending generosity! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::star_struck::upside_down_face::blush::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::confetti_ball::upside_down_face::star_struck::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Dang instant!! Send them details

2 Likes

Oh I be following you like an owl in the field, my friend. And they’re pretty plants.

Thank you. I’ll send an og’er a pack plus another(of my choosing) on assumption they send one of them off.aswell

7 Likes

For another 2 pack same deal, how many of the Oaxaca cross that I’m giving away am I growing currently?

7 Likes

Awesome sounds like the way!! :grin:

3 Likes

2? +10 chars

4 Likes

Haha you got it !! Awesome!

5 Likes

Let’s do one more same deal with the two pack.

First dibs!!

6 Likes

Dibbbers 10 char

4 Likes

Awesome. Send those details and I’ll get these sent out. Thank you so much for playing!! :v:t2:

6 Likes

Sweet! Thank you @Kasper0909

2 Likes

Took a little scrolling, but that sounds like an interesting cross. :slight_smile: They’re nice-looking plants too… surprisingly dense, that untopped one looks to be growing more like an indica than something with Oaxacan in it. Probably much easier to care for than straight Oaxacan too. :wink:

3 Likes

Ya they’ve been easy peasy. The large leaves that I’ve taken off both of them were very slender long sativa looking to me. (In a newb tho)But they are very stocky with dense buds. Of course the Punta Cometa seemed to be quite a but different than other Oaxaca. I was shocked at the buds.

2 Likes