Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Congratulations on the Skunk1 F4 @Movement13! Awesome seeing the group share @blowdout2269 and @BRMTreefarmer! If dibs are sill playing I’m down too. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Had to look up what SK1 is. OMG

SK1 / A1 Hybrid (The Seed Bank) :: Cannabis Strain Info

8 Likes

Last dibs, :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You OG’ER’S are all AWESOME

6 Likes

I watered 5 gallons today with a 2.5 ounce baster. Works out to 240 turkey baster refills lol. I’m a glutton for punishment.

10 Likes
10 Likes

You did this to me!
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 thanks for the giveaways. VERY Kind

1 Like

I’ll bite…why?

4 Likes

Tag your friends everyone!
:grinning:

I’m guessing that @freed111 went afk. :thinking:

8 Likes

@BRMTreefarmer is a hell of a generous OG! I too a short time ago got a very generous package from him as well and got them out to a lot of people in the OG community and of course did just as you are doing, and kept 10! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Why not use a pump sprayer?

2 Likes

Thank you @blowdout2269!!!

1 Like

Back in 2016 or 2017 I was having problems over watering seedling and either Duke Diamond or Doc D recommended using a turkey baster to water with. I can’t remember which guy it was now. It also slows down the watering and helps to not compact the soil from what I’ve seen. It’s a habit after all these years but is definitely not something I’d encourage for big numbers of plants. I’m medically retired so I have plenty of time to spend in the garden.

7 Likes

Eww!

@Cartwright, man down!
RIP one BMR×LSD
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Pressure is always too high with the ones I’ve tried. I’m a fan of fluffy soil and try to avoid heavy watering as I’ve seen it makes the soil compact. Just what works for me and my growing style.

2 Likes

Got ya, I use a .97 cent ketchup bottle from wally world for those purposes…

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Plastic-10-Ounce-Condiment-Squeeze-Bottle/1815392630

2 Likes

Hey @JOHN1234 and @Bearneff would you guys like a pack? You two are my first picks. Yes, I will share with two friends.

6 Likes

Score!!! Nice

1 Like

You’re not alone in the overwatering dept.
I believe I may have been promoted on my last debacle. I killed 5 perfectly good seedlings.
Problem was they were gifted. If I kill the seeds I purchased, no biggie. Feel bad, learn, move forward.

I feel your pain :wink:

Thank you for your service btw. Ex avionics Navy here.

5 Likes