Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

They’re taken care of. ALL the Names/Numbers you picked are correct. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:, always will to throw some more beans 🫘 out there to be fair to all just as anyone else would. :sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

Work unfortunately

@Hashpants the NL#2 and the extra freeby from you has arrived!! ALL of the nl#2 are intact and survived, and only two gorilla sherberts got crushed in the mailing process! I’d say I got lucky. thank you so much!! can’t wait to get these started!

the seeds are beautiful btw, you did a great job :metal:

16 Likes

Wooohooo. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Just got in some “PUREST INDICA IBL” from the Man himself, Todd Mc!! Sooooooo, I’m gonna offer up TWO/2 HALF-PACKS tomorrow. At 1000 EST, I’ll do a “Wiki”, keep it open for ONE/1 Hour, then Draw Two/2 Numbers/Names. Fair enough? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

"TERRIBLE TUESDAY PUREST INDICA IBL GIVEAWAY". ALL are eligible (If you win, you can’t participate in FUTURE TUESDAY Events.

1. @Garcimore :fr:
  2. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @sunra108
  5. @Abbbian
  6. @freed111 :canada:
  7. @dingys
  8. @tao :us:
  9. @DEFSeeds
  10. @Cormoran
  11. @killabud
  12. @Blackbeard :us:
  13. @Illicitmango :us:
  14. @MyrtleGrounds
  15. @Wizdom
  16. @Jpaul :us:
  17. @LzBoy
  18. @BIGJ :us:
  19. @smokekulture
  20. @420noob
    Add more, if needed. Same Rule applies, OVERWRITING STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. See ya tomorrow.
36 Likes

Damn the beans are flowing like water in here, congrats to all the winners

2 Likes

You need to PM “personals” if you want your Winnings. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Drooooool :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Well even with surgery in a few days, I can not let @misterbee do a seeds give a way alone.
Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X CatPiss photo reg seeds to the first person who asks for it.

24 Likes

I’m down
… would love it

4 Likes

PM me your address.

3 Likes

Thank you so much…I just jumped in… thought I missed everything

3 Likes

@darkillusion You rock and reggae!!
Along with @misterbee!!
OG to the core!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :exploding_head: :hugs:

Btw, believe beans are in!! The ones you sent!! I mean @darkillusion!

6 Likes

Oh no i lost another party!
Mr @darkillusion phunkin yours beans!

3 Likes

Your surgery will go smoothly…I can feel it

3 Likes

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X Royal Kush photo reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

15 Likes

May I have some dibs now, please?

3 Likes

Me please please

PM me your deets @Abbbian

2 Likes