Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Thanks for putting this up, @misterbee !

4 Likes

@misterbee and @SamwellBB Thanks a lot for this awesome giveaway!!
:v: :seedling: :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :seedling:
:hugs:

3 Likes

Ill jump on this one at #34 ty @misterbee for another awsome strain im all in for anything purple and a thankyou to @SamwellBB

3 Likes

Thank you @misterbee @SamwellBB for the chance.

3 Likes

ALL the Thanks should be directed to @SamwellBB for his EXPERT WORKSMANSHIP. I get to do the easy part, for sure. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

@misterbee
iā€™ve always wondered how many seeds you have buried away, lol.

2 Likes

A little over 1,500 Strains/Varieties, but Iā€™ve actually lost count. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you @misterbee and @SamwellBB!!! Faceoff and Spitting Cobra have been on my cannadar!!!

2 Likes

Thats crazy, I was stoked to have 200 lol

3 Likes

Look at all the wonderful Ogers sharing tonight. Iā€™ma get in on this. Hell itā€™s free beans Friday! Iā€™ll throw some Grape Ice Cream aka Grape Pez fem autos out. One rule First time winners only. FIRST TIME. sorry had to yell it. Hey weā€™re all stoners here. More about this strain on my journal.

Movie trivia in 20 minutes.
cce2b46b0b14d7f8a6539c212c1c5e32db001bfe_2_281x499

23 Likes

Nice, Bro!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the chance!!

1 Like

Damn, Iā€™m stoked to have, I think, 6! And 4 of those are in the mail to me right now :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks @misterbee for the work you put in and @SamwellBB for sharing the fire!

1 Like

He didnt, His name was up there for a while

I was 33 than changed to 32

the numbers were off by one

I fixed the wiki numbers also

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @misterbee and @SamwellBB!

1 Like

Someone do this bullshit to the wiki

Thanks @Going2fast
Dibs dibs dibs. :v: