Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Gracias @OhNo555 you are too kind :slightly_smiling_face::v::green_heart:.

1 Like

Oh, there will be. More are into the CBD area now that it’s benefits are obvious. THANKS for the kind thought, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey @misterbee’s my friend are you interested in these? They can be yours if so! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Bro, you GOTTA KNOW I’m not turning down ANY seeds!! THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You know what to do bro :sunglasses:, send that addy by DM and they will be on the way in a few days! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

CBD does help tremendously, ive been using full spectrum distillate for a while now and it does work nice, it isn’t an all time cure for my anxiety but it does work wonders

cbg for me imo is my favorite

1 Like

Let me take a look :eyes: when I get back home :house:, because @Hemp just sent me a shit :poop: load of seeds to pass around and I might have some more CBD beans 🫘 and if I do they are yours at least one flip of 5 or more. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

you talking to me? I don’t own any CBD seeds and would love a couple!

1 Like

Really :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

my twin brothers fiance has epilepsy so shit I could grow something out for her n sorry for barging in thinking you mighta said something to me, I looked up on the post and was like who the heck is he replying to lol

3 Likes

I’d love big Bertha am I too late?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It was you LMAO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, you are killing me now as the tears :sob: are pouring down my stoned ass face :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Got to be after 5 somewhere :joy::joy::joy:, bro :sunglasses: all you ever have to do on OG is simply ask and many people will send to you always! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol::tophat::tophat::tophat:

3 Likes

dude look at my profile pic. im just as goofy irl as that picture LOL I’ll send deets!

1 Like

Wait till I check to see what I got not home at the moment. Just DM me later so I don’t forget as I get a lot of requests and hard to remember all. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol::tophat::tophat::tophat:

1 Like

deal brother!!! :facepunch::metal:

1 Like

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X CatPiss Photo Reg seeds to the first person who asks for it.

15 Likes

can i have some please

7 Likes

PM me your address.

4 Likes