Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

this strain somehow inspired by bubble tea btw? lol

dibs, and dibs and dibs, please!

2 Likes

Nice, I still have the full set of those from @monkeyman . Should be some fire in there for sure. I wonder what happened to @monkeyman , been ages since he posted.

6 Likes

Dibs! If not too late

3 Likes

Dibs Please.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good one!

1 Like

Dibs a lot

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @Trae1170 on the win :trophy: for the BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @DougDawson for a chance at more pollen, I was going to stay out of this one :point_up:, but that lucky #5 slot was open and called to me! :joy::joy::joy::tada::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all who are in! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::tada::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

@Ris, Dibs Dibs Dibs please :pray: and thank you

IMG_4678

2 Likes

Dibs # 7, lol. Maybe someone false started.

2 Likes

Yeeeees!!! This made my day. You da best Doug!!

Can we throw the red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: for a review :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That is an awsome gesture! Wtg Ris.
:smiley:

Been meaning to get back with ya since its chilled out from the holidays. Watch for PM please.
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Alright, Ill take all 7 of you. Send details

15 Likes

Really you are the best! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::pray::upside_down_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Addy In coming by DM. :tada:

Hey everybody, how late am I? lol

5 Likes

8 of you… I said 8 right?

8 Likes

I can’t seem to be able to edit the amount of dibs. :rofl:

2 Likes

Send me your addy

3 Likes

Lucky, lucky, lucky! Did I hear 9? JK. Congrats to all!

3 Likes