Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Yippee kyayeee mfker. Much love

5 Likes

Congrats @Sbeanonnamellow deets me friend. That will do it for me tonight. Peace

7 Likes

Stoked to win these they sound great with the chem and vanilla description. I’m thankful for your generosity and for the fun games too! They’re quite exciting. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Congratulations to the Winners :confetti_ball: :tada: :partying_face: :gift: :trophy:
Thank You @Going2fast for the super fun trivia game :100:

6 Likes

Oh boy! I’ve just blinked and… Look!! Beans flying out the window!!
Super OG @Going2fast!!
Congrats to winners!!
:flushed: :shushing_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :clinking_glasses:

:facepunch: :v: :hugs:

2 Likes

55 beans + some overgrow swag up for grabs :exclamation:

6 Likes

Congratulations to you too…you will get that vanilla your looking for!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Any drug store sells an ear wax removal kit or walk-in clinic and they’ll run hot water in it and suck it out.

1 Like

My mailbox :mailbox: has been on fire :fire: this month and the lightening :zap: just keeps striking like a meteor :comet:, thanks a lot @misterbee for making my day rock 🪨! :+1::facepunch::wink::star_struck::upside_down_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

17 Likes

I feel you on the hot mailbox…my postman may have burnt his hands on this one…I know I’m trippin…in a good way!

@NDNCHILD blessed me with some AMAZING genetics…and the SKUNK PUCK:)…Thank you for this gift… happiness and healthiness to you and yours…for real, much love

Christmas this year is awesome with all you OG’RS

23 Likes

got 'em @blowdout2269
thanks for sending along.
appreciate you.

17 Likes

@Kasper0909 in at #30 wins midnight aphrodisiac shoot me your info please.

26 Likes

@Kasper0909 great win!

Congratulations

Thanks for the opportunity @420noob …you Rock!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Kasper0909 for the win on the midnight aphrodisiac! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

Thanks @420noob for that GR8 giveaway, with the nice firey :fire: strain! What a true OG! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::snowman::christmas_tree::santa::tada::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

congrats @Kasper0909 nice win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

thanks @420noob such a nice giveaway!

2 Likes

Oh nice!! Thank you!!

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X Royal Kush photo reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

10 Likes

Dibs please

4 Likes

dibberoonies

2 Likes

PM me your address.

3 Likes