Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Just want to be sure I don’t have this under a different name, it isn’t Purple Sour Bubble x Mother’s Milk, is it?

1 Like

27 Likes

Nice! I feel like everyone’s always using Sour Bubble as a parent, rather than something else from BOG.

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I was just getting ready to say something and your name disappeared lol

1 Like
5 Likes

I was going to stay out until I saw the Bogglegum, thanks so much @Ris . They sound great.

6 Likes

My golly, the beans are just flying out from everywhere.

8 Likes

I am glad we are both on this.
I have yet to imbibe this morning, so I am prone to making lots of mistakes, lol
Time to fire one up and hope I can keep track of today’s events.

1 Like

Im gonna take @Tracker off since he keeps beating me at chess. LOL

13 Likes

@Bobgrows - You convinced me yesterday that #13 was needed so you are already on the list

8 Likes

Did I really win the other day?

5 Likes

That one didn’t take long to fill in! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you @Ris

Anything Appalachia is fire.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, Send details and they will get in the mail this monday

10 Likes

Lol great giveaway @ris congrats to the winners!

1 Like

sent friend thank you very much

@DougDawson Nice! I can’t wait to incorporate some of BOG’s hard work into my grows in the future. Thank you Doug for your generosity with these giveaways. I will DM you my info. Hope you all have a safe and fun weekend. We’re currently getting over a foot of snow and 40+ mph winds. Bleh.

3 Likes

So It was the wiki that was posted above and is already full, but I dont believe I have sent you anything, just send details. Ill get you taken care of.

5 Likes

Thanks @Ris!! actually it was in yesterday’s dibs where it was generous and out of 5 spots it ended up being 13 with @Bobgrows’ lucky number hahaha thanks for including me man.

5 Likes

Happy to do it brother.

3 Likes