Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Sorry I had only 2 choices.
A. Cut them down and have no problems
B. Leave them up and have maintenance see it and call the police to have me arrested.

I chose A. :+1:

12 Likes

the maintenance guy(s) probably would have been cool and smoked one with you.

howeverā€¦ erring on the side of caution is always worthwhile.
wise

4 Likes

Reviebed safe and sound canā€™t take a pic this phone sux I received some more but Iā€™m not gonna fight with this phone for a pic or look up who I received them from internet will be out for a couple of weeks but I still can get on Og with this old crappy slow phone be safe all

3 Likes

Nope, not at all.
Does not help I live in a prohibition state.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Hey great light giveaway all!
@OhNo555 @blowdout2269 @ndnchild @TopShelfTrees1 @felonousmonk @Til_Valhalla @carty @tejas @upstate @thceed @GEMI-CONNECT616
https://sweepwidget.com/c/76503-ltug0zj3/32i3iu-76503
Lol sorry oops

10 Likes

dig. iā€™m outlaw here too.
iā€™m pretty anxious when i have sh^t going outside with the helicopters and dronesā€¦ dailyā€¦ (and some sh^tty nosey neighbors)

but my maintenance guys are cool. lol.
the foundation guys that came before the winter set in left with fat doobs of purple punch for their sore muscles and ā€œbabiesā€ from my aloe plant.

4 Likes

thanks for the tag @420noob
appreciate you.

Thanks Buddy
I will check it out.

Oh shoot, thought this was just a drawing, didnā€™t realize it was a win by signing up. Thanks @ris!

2 Likes

Giveaway over in my thread tonight!

11 Likes

Thanks :pray: for the heads up @420noob :facepunch::+1:, who canā€™t use a new light :bulb:! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice trivia games @darkillusion! WOW some lucky people are the winners on that one :point_up: for sure as the price for them beans šŸ«˜ is off the charts! :chart_with_upwards_trend::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey OG. So I was just watching something and thought, good question for a giveaway. So, for a pack of Blue Kush with a collector card, be the first to correctly answer this. What was the first name of Archie Bunkerā€™s mother and father? I mean on the TV show, not in real life. See you all later, lol.

9 Likes

David and Sara

8 Likes

giphy-exploding

8 Likes

David and Sarah

1 Like

You got the right person. OK. Those are Humboldt Sour Deiselā€™s. Grown outdoors they can get big and tall. If you donā€™t want an 8ā€™ 9ā€™ plant you might want to top after the 3rd or 4th node. If still vigorous, you can top again 5 or 6 nodes later when itā€™s beginning to develop a stalk. Hope you feel better. Good luck.

5 Likes

Good morning OG. Ee have our latest BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen winner. Itā€™s #15, @OG619 . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell
tenor (3) .

12 Likes