Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

WOW, that so worked. Thank you.

11 Likes

This landed earlier from @OhNo555 ! Some fun beans, some cool stickers, and a couple stamps to help with my jtr send out. Thanks buddy!

14 Likes

Hisstopher is a good name for a cat. @RainToday

3 Likes

Sorry buddy that’s always rough

1 Like

At least we seen this one coming and could prepare for it. We’ve had to say goodbye to three furry friends in four months. The others were quite quick and unexpected. :frowning:
Larry was an amazing kitty. He is loved and will be missed.
Thank you for the kind words everyone!

10 Likes

6 Likes

Yin Yang :yin_yang: floor beans please :green_heart:

4 Likes

Yang yin tin

1 Like

@rogue :wink: damn 10 characters

1 Like

Turbo cloner for the win. At least for me.:joy::rofl:. I’ve been hitting 100%. I even rooted a fan leaf just screwing around and a stem I cut off the bottom of a cutting.:+1::+1::v:

15 Likes

Oops, didn’t see your reply! Great minds think alike!
Well there we go @RainToday confirmation that Yin Yang is meant to be the name! :smile:

1 Like

I love it. Honey, do you mind taking a bath for the next 5-7 days? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Give her some essential oils and bathing salts and rub her feet, it’ll be fine!

1 Like

Oh wow. I’m so sorry blowdout, that’s super sad. Sending you virtual hugs!

2 Likes

I’m sorry brother. Always sucks losing a pet. I got a dog that’s getting up there in age. He’s been my buddy since we got him as a pup and is the father of my current pups. It’s gonna be tough, there like my kids :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

aww. sorry for your loss.
losing beloved pets is just gut wrenching. :frowning:
my condolences to you and your family.

3 Likes

Sheet of paper, put buds on half, fold over the other half and rub gently.
Alternatively you can use a plastic bag, should the resin be extraordinarily sticky.

2 Likes

I do it with my hands, in a 5 gal pail.

2 Likes

And to get rid of sticky fingers rub them with some olive oil or coconut oil, then wash your hands with soap. Butter would probably work too.
If you have no oil or butter available, then licking/sucking on your fingers for prolonged time will do the trick too, letting the enzymes in your saliva do the work.

4 Likes

Yes, just stick your fist in your mouth at bed time, wake up in the morning with clean hand and high as fuck. LMAO

11 Likes