Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I know I will catch chit for this, but wd-40 works at taking it off also

2 Likes

Larry is with you always now…stay strong, a cats love never dies

My condolences my friend to you and yours

2 Likes

Formula 420 glass cleaner- works great on your hands too.

always just used Rubbin Alcohol

3 Likes

Sorry buddy. Pets are a huge loss. I try to make some printed pictures and hang them.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, that’s a lovely list of names! We foster a lot, so I’m adding the ones I don’t pick to our names “bank” for future kittens. It’s funny, when we first started years ago I was all over the names. Now we go months and they’re still “orange” and “tux” if no one helps :rofl: I’m holding Yin and Yang for the next time I have a black and white pair of some sort.

@BeTheLight @IKEA22 @Rogue please send your deets and some idea of what sort of floor beans you might prefer - I’m happy to attempt to stack the odds in your favor.

If I missed anyone who asked for beans please tell me.

From the future, these nicely named kittens thank you!
Keanu, Raiden, Breeze, Storm, Gale, Sharpie, Jet, Scootch, Ruffles, Marshmallow, Beans, Socks, Jeeves, Yin & Yang, Rorschach, Smokey, Tengi, Beanz, Campbell, Kitty, Jeffrey, Little Boots, Horacio, Hisstopher, Yin Tin, and if it’s okay with @blowdout2269 I’ll add Larry to the names list.

@JOHN1234 the Haze XL x Wilson! Zero (plus floor beans) is yours, with big thanks from
Sylvester

22 Likes

Hello Sylvester! Nice kitty :cat2:

2 Likes

Funny story.
Back in '08 we had a huge litter of barn kitties who’s mom up and dissapeared. So we had to bottle feed these things. It was wild. You’d have to put them in the tub. Otherwise you would have six kittens climbing up your legs at once to get the bottle.
We thought for sure that Larry was a girl. So his name was Marry for quite some time, lol. When his balls finally dropped I was like, well I guess you’re Larry now! :rofl::sleepy:

8 Likes

I had a cat named mercedes for a while before i found out it was a boy… that’s how he ended up with the name Steven.

4 Likes

Lol!! That’s awesome. I can’t handle waking up at night for bottle babies, fortunately there at heroes like you for that. :yellow_heart: And yes, a horde of ravenous kittens is not to be underestimated :rofl:

My childhood cat, Max, we got just before I was born. They were sure Max was a boy until she turned up pregnant. :rofl: They were living way out in the country and never even saw another cat. Fortunately she was a legendary rat catcher, so every kitten was spoken for before they were even born.

5 Likes

Sorry to interrupt the cat chat but…
Free pack of Goji Ghash X CatPiss to the first person who asks for it.

16 Likes

idk the strain seems like its relative to the conversation

6 Likes

It seemed fitting.

4 Likes

Me please!
May I have it?

6 Likes

PM me your address

3 Likes

download.jpeg-10
My first of @darkillusion’s new line of crosses.
Thanks homie!

9 Likes

Happy happy joy joy @blowdout2269

2 Likes

Free pack of Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto Fem seeds to the first person who asks for them.

11 Likes

Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hey @3rdgengrower, where u at?
@420noob ?

Check this out^^

Who else like autos…?:thinking:
G2f, hes asleep, lol.
Uh, @sprinklememaynee
Ain’t seen @Thats_bank in a while
Oh yeah, @BIGJ!
What about @LoveDaAutos, you want em?