Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I am on there now bro :sunglasses:, was out with Cooper Morgan on a long ass walking in the freezing :cold_face: cold . Dog does not care about cold :cold_face: and I was trying to get some coffee :coffee::joy::joy::joy:! What the HELL are doing up so dam early? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::flushed::roll_eyes:

Hey @darkillusion, @THCeed, @blowdout2269, @Blackbeard, @Amendment3, @CanuckistanPete, @Dannyrawdog420, & @Emeraldgreen. Check out :arrow_up: post #3425 and get on @420noob’s wiki for the BUBBU! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Many thanks for the suggestions @Rogue , @THCeed and @Emeraldgreen .

I like the butter plan,but I have to do that when my couple is not at home. Anytime she sees me put my fingers in butter she looks at me strange… :rofl:

1 Like

thanks @420noob for a chance on some buba kush!

@TopShelfTrees1 , @amumayuk .

2 Likes

thx @m0sirys @DougDawson @MissinBissin @mota @MoBilly @Justblazin @DonGnosis @CADMAN

7 Likes

Hey @YoBigdaddy, HELL YEAH :+1:! These arrived a safely a week ago! These flips are loaded WOW, I am sure to find a few keepers in this one :point_up: with three different strain! Thanks :pray: so much for the overwhelming generosity! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

22 Likes

Thanks for the chance @420noob! :+1:

Thanks for the tag @OhNo555 luckily enough I have a pre 98 fem in my tent right now.

Thanks 420 noob for the chance.

1 Like

Sorry buddy :pensive: that is truly terrible news.

2 Likes

Cool ! Thanks for the opportunity.

Good Luck pals :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you @420noob!!!

@JOHN1234 I don’t see your name up there.

That would fit in just right! @420noob
Thanks @Piter !

Where is @I.am.human ?

3 Likes

Lmao! Thanks @IKEA22!
I always post my reply then the wiki…except when I get sidetracked. Appreciate you watching out for me :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the shot at these 420noob!
And thanks for the tag @amumayuk!
@BigMike55

2 Likes

Thanks for putting these up @420noob

Morning OG. Here is a chance at some Coral Kush Beans.

Here’s the link! Good luck!

15 Likes

Thanks for a chance at these @420noob
Thanks for the tag @OhNo555 :boom: :boom: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol:

I love auto regs, and need a daddy for my next run, saw Loggershands pass, so just in case you’re interested…

bubba is on the list.

thanks for the opportunity @420noob
appreciate you.

BUBBA!!! BEAUTIFUL

THANKS for the opportunity and for sharing and making Sunday fun

Thats pretty damn early. I dont know why but I thought of this.

ezgif-7-165cd2791c

4 Likes