Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I currently have root powder and they’re sitting in very oxygenated water… I need to invest in something, but I can’t find anything for 6 clones, lol… I just need to do a couple at a time.

3 Likes

Get vermiculite and the loose cells pack. Any hardware store should carry it

1 Like

I thought that the reason you place in water before the medium was to prevent o2 from getting inside the stem? :thinking:

Thank you @duo!!! Close call. They’ll be in the next batch that hits water. I’ll keep you updated!

20 Likes

Found this, might be something looking into or totally copying. I did just wake up, so if this is not what you are looking for, pretend i said nothing lol

2 Likes

Thank you @US3RNAM3!!! These will also have a spot, sooner than later. Who wouldn’t want to try Tiger King?!

10 Likes

Oh man, that’s perfect!! I hadn’t thought about using flexible line on top of the pump, I have everyrhing to make that except the nozzles, deadly!!!

5 Likes

I made my first cloner out of a coffee “can” (plastic jug) painted black with a small aquarium air pump and stone. I still use it on long rooting cuts. 2 sites.

5 Likes

bruce-lee-bow-ezgif.com-resize

3 Likes

@DougDawson Would it be possible to add me to your list? Thanks @Gumbert

4 Likes

No problem, you have been added. :v:

4 Likes

Any chance you could take a pic?

I’m really overthinking this and I can’t back it up, lol.

I can’t figure out how to get water up go the roots with just an air stone, but like I said, I’m overthinking it.

3 Likes

ooooh thanks @DougDawson for this prize great week sending address thanks again

That’d be so cool if this avatar is actually you.
Seems like a cool dude!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@jpaul send me your info lucky #4 came up

17 Likes

Congrats @Jpaul! Thanks for the chance @420noob!

4 Likes

Just like dwc, water seems to splash and even the lid gets wet. A smaller air stone can make it fizz pretty good.

3 Likes

Nice one @Jpaul, congrats!
Thanks Noob. :wink:

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @Jpaul on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @420noob for that GR8 giveaway! :ok_hand::upside_down_face::star_struck::fire::facepunch::wink::trophy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Way to go @Jpaul and thanks for the tag n wiki @420noob was busy trying to root the Bucs over the goal line, but failed. 🥲
Thanks for the chance at some pollen @DougDawson :+1:
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes