Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

@buckeyebeanz your number came up! Shoot me your info! Congrats

20 Likes

Congrats on the win, @BuckeyeBeanz
And the chance , @420noob
:+1:

5 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks @420noob :pray: Appreciate you :facepunch:

2 Likes

So the question is what are you looking for?

2 Likes

I know @Rhino_buddy was interested in some Jg 1974

4 Likes
11 Likes

I have so many projects on the go I’m up for most anything but do have some quests.

Rockstar = want it back and want it for seed reproducition so I never loose it again.
Rockbud = I have Sensi Star F2’s, so getting RockBud means if they fuck I may find Rockstar.
MK ULTRA = I want to reproduce this as it was a staple in :canada: for a while and I grew fond of it; I have 2x Fem seeds bred from T.H.Seeds gifted & traded here on OG for the project.

@Rhino_buddy you know what to do growmie!

14 Likes

Well I know you want rockstar, but I’ve never had it.

1 Like

I wish as well. Wife loved this one.

4 Likes

We got Runtz Muffin for the night!!!
Good Saturday everyone!
Ps:thats is a picture of a beach in my city.
Who discover what beach is that win some Runtz Muffin x Chemdawg
One guess per person
One try.

18 Likes

It’s a beach in Oregon!!! Haha idk , should be fun to see everyone’s guesses

Wickie wackie beach. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know you’re south of the us, but not positive exactly where. Nice giveaway @HollySun91 :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Kokomo. Just had the song pop up.

All I know about that beach is that it’s somewhere I’d rather be than here in our cold wet January weather :rofl:

2 Likes

Laguana beach :laughing:

One tip.
I on southeast of Brazil

2 Likes

Seems like my mailman might have been collecting things up into a pile for me :wink:
These all arrived today. It’s so awesome!!

Appreciation to this whole awesome community, and particularly this time to @DougDawson @Rogue @JustANobody @pharmerfil and @djtrip

For those waiting on something from me, it’ll go out with the mail Monday. I postponed it this week in favor of joining a gym and starting a 9 week lose weight + build muscle thing. Today’s hilarious commentary from me is that I mostly failed at sleeping, so I woke up feeling like dog sh**. But I dragged myself to a group workout anyway, after which I felt like a nice warm steamy proud pile of dog sh**. :rofl:

28 Likes

Forno Beach ?

2 Likes

No. Youre incorrect
But i know that beach too

1 Like

Glad to see the pucks arrived! Enjoy.