Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Thank you

Years ago I worked with a guy from Brazil who wanted me to come to Brazil and he would find me a “good christian woman” and settle down there. I told him if I am going to Brazil it would be for carnival. He said no dont do that it will corrupt you. :joy:

6 Likes

I guess you can have sexual ocassion with 10 or more
I ll travel to far away this carnival with my wife.
Is fucking utopic

3 Likes

Someone has to go there dressed up as a cannabis seed. :smile:
Attract all the grower ladies.

6 Likes

Well I can not do that. I will be dressed up as the town drunk.

3 Likes

why is there a giant ball of turd walking down the street?

2 Likes

Perfect @Rogue
We need that here.
A lot of bad christians erasing all partyes.

1 Like

But we had good christians than smoke weed too obvious.
My city is surrounded by old mans. Is bizarre.
We go to the ocean area to get more cool vibes.

2 Likes

Top 2 were guesses. That one was an informed guess. Pictures looked rocky and not common. Thanks for making me look up paradise. I got tips on where to eat after a long day of beach activity.

4 Likes

Im not young. But 70 s olders not like any party

1 Like

Camboinhas beach!
Ha I hate doing that! Congrats @Amendment3 lol I knew it was in Brazil second guess Praia de lcarai

Done Mardi gras is new Orleans 3 years in a row living there but I heard rio takes it to a whole new level! Wasn’t fair I e sent you seeds so I already new what country lol. Glad I missed this :lying_face:
Mardi gras is full of horrible/amazing drunken debauchery that leads to … Use imagination. Funny thing in New Orleans locals plan their vacations so they arent anywhere near new Orleans. Also damn back in 2000 could rent out studio apartment for $2,000 a week or house for more hell some people didn’t leave but rented sleeping only space! :rofl: This was waaaaay before airbnb

7 Likes

Am I the only one that noticed this?.. :rofl:

5 Likes

In my defense officer, I was drunk and I ate some Taco Bell before hand. :joy:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the sweet win @Amendment3! Awesome game to look up and down the coastlines of beautiful beaches @HollySun91. The surfing in Brazil must be very good with so many different setups up and down the beach. It’s definitely somewhere I want to go visit now. I’m grateful for this! Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

@darkillusion …yes, good luck in surgery… everything will work out fine.

And @HollySun91…I was late, but that was fun to read through (congratulations @Amendment3 )

Anyhow…cool your in Brazil… Something has been drawing me towards Brazil ever since I read an article in Thrasher Magazine (80’s)…I’m about to be 48 and still am yearning to go. Brazil is on my list of must go places

5 Likes

With the money you spend in new orleans you come to my city and live like a king one month with you spend in one week in new orleans.
And we have favelas and poor too.
Lol.
Is funny to me see a lot of internetional guesses lost in some favela passing by some risks.
We had cool things to do with dollar.
We dont need to face the poor here.
But have your value all what been done by some cool international folks.

4 Likes

@420noob amazing beach.
Hood of the riches.
If you come make me a visit its ll be a pleasure make you meet !

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Ya what most would spend during Mardi gras would probably get 2 months where you are lol. I was established and knew/hung with more seedy underbelly of Nola so Mardi gras didn’t cost me much plus Iived their already. Every year about 3-7 people would come and use my place as a crash pad during last week of festivities. The best part of Mardi gras in Nola is where the locals go outside the french quarter that’s were crazy shit happens. French quarter especially bourbon street is a joke every amature drunk being stupid and think they are better than everyone else. It’s almost like a bunch of drunken 13 year old kids but adults. Now if you are in the know and hit the locals spot holy shit! Screw random boobs the locals know how to party right 5-10 days straight! Ya oh ya before the stupid meth shit problem lol. Just pure energy and fun keeps you going! Woohoo!

5 Likes

Big shout out to @darkillusion !! Beans arrived safely, with an added bonus pack of drunken cherry fog dog! Brother, thanks so much for all the love! BTW, really stoked to finally here some forward progress on your surgery! I know its been a fuckin nightmare of a journey, but here’s to hopefully some light at the end of the tunnel! Best of luck with everything and thank you again !!

20 Likes

Good morning OG!

10 Likes

I was going to ask if Brazilians do the same thing.

I lived on St Charles by Louisiana for a year, the first two weeks of parades were fun… Monday and Tuesday were overrun by a-holes from the burbs.

2 Likes