Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Very pretty! What kind of soil?

1 Like

looks like heavy on the coco ?

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Sincitytoker on the win :trophy: for that BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for sharing all your hard work us all! :clap::tophat::blush::upside_down_face::star_struck::fire::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :star_struck::confetti_ball::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Alright last sign-ups! Gonna ask Skynet to randomly select at 8pm!

:v:

9 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman for a chance your GR8 giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::clap::blush::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I love it how whenever I enter a wiki. I get notified of the next person to wiki in. :rofl:

8 Likes

And the winner winner :chicken: :canned_food: goes to:

@Trae1170 :us: congrats growmie!!

Please shoot me a PM with your details buddy!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

Donā€™t fret folks as Iā€™m aiming to do this at least 1x a week for a while!

:v: :grin: :+1:

40 Likes

Hell yea @Trae1170 you won the GOLD!!!
:star::star::star::star::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::star::star::star::star::star:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Trae1170 GREAT WIN!

RIGHT ON!

thanks for the fun opportunity to win today:)ā€¦ always makes for a funner day!
Makes me happyā€¦

7 Likes

All coco. I donā€™t like perlite spilling everywhere when I water, but I have grown in 100% perlite hempy buckets before. I find usually I feed too heavy in the beginning and looks not so great, but the plant eventually gets established and more beautiful.

This one didnā€™t like the lotus veg nutes in the first couple feeds, so I flushed and switched to GH maxigrow. I may alternate since it was the first time I tried lotus. The Stoney sour d x piff I have going loves the lotus.

I also like the master blend , cal nit, mag sulfite formula in straight coco. I usually add some tps Silica and tps cal mag if the plant looks feeble or faded. Anyway these are good genetics. Iā€™m pretty simple and just try to keep the plant strong as possible without getting bugs or mold.

I do think itā€™s overfed, so Iā€™m cutting back and flushed a week ago. I always grow multiple strains at once and keep the feed standard just adjusting ppms by how hungry they look.

Relative humidity has not been what i like usually for veg but I grow in all seasons and nyc apartments cook in the winter with sometimes large temperature swings.

6 Likes

yeah it looked like perlite free. I know some like the 70/30 blend . I just got a clone (from here) last week, and my place is less humid than I would prefer but just misting her 1 or 2x daily to keep her happy. Started some seeds too but they will be covered early on. What borough ? I have roots in Brooklyn

5 Likes

What parts of Brooklyn? @Kami

2 Likes

Yes @Kami you can dm me your contact if you want to try Oatz (Williamsburg Cut) x (Bodhi) Rolling Thunder cross I made last summer.

The Oatz clone is from Brooklyn and not of the runtz soap zaza variety of things that were going around heavy last year. Itā€™s something different.

There is an event in Crown Heights annually called the New York Freedom Festival run by a good friend of mine and great hydroponic grower, which is a fun event supporting and educating the community on rights, growing, and just kind of an industry meetup. Mostly everyoneā€™s from New York, but also I met the Humboldt Seed Company crew who came from Cali to support. I grew out their blueberry muffin. Nice plant. Good smoke. The best buds at the event were from BK - a Banana OG and also the Buttermilk strain. They both blew my mind. I donā€™t have either unfortunately.

Iā€™ve been in hibernation for a while now, but eventually Iā€™ll get off my ass and trade some cuts and make some more crosses with what I like from around here. I plan to share those crosses here so if someoneā€™s looking for something NYC particular you can let me know and maybe I can include it.

Also I need to pass out some of these seeds I made locally, but I have a few left for the Overgrow community for trades or whatever. I like Overgrow because itā€™s like all these different regions getting together sharing the herb from their hometown. Itā€™s pretty cool and a dream for some kid that grew up breaking up quarter pounds of diesel, chocolate thai, haze, northern lights or the silica heavy weed we just called hydro (maybe some kind of bubblegum kush). I never thought this day would come and appreciate not looking over my shoulder. Letā€™s overgrow the world.

17 Likes

Congrats @Trae1170 on the Jew gold win!! :boom: :boom: :boom: :+1: :+1: :+1: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Trae1170 on the win for the Jew Gold 1974 S1 in Collectors coin + Collectors card! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Pigeonman for that fun :star_struck: giveaway and a chance! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Sweeeeeet ! Thank you so much for this giveaway! I appreciate all the OGers who do these giveaways.

Peace,

I will pm you my addy

9 Likes

images (10)
Congrats @Trae1170 !
Welcome to the club.

11 Likes

Up for grabs a rooted Stardawg Corey cut Iā€™ve got laying aroundā€¦ I think USA only for this (as an aside, I could probably try to send unrooted snips over the border).

1. @yardgrazer
  2. @Natea :us:
  3. @Jimdoors :us:
  4. @donuchee :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  6. @MikeyMeteor
  7. @Smooth
  8. @IKEA22
  9. @Jhamersburg
  10. @OnePassionateGrower
  11. @Conitl
  12. @FirstCavApache64
  13. @Cannaology :us:
  14. @killabud
  15. @OG619
  16. @Kasper0909
  17. @Dannyrawdog420

Add numbers if neededā€¦

37 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Pleiochasium for a chance at the Stardawg Corey cut! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::clap::upside_down_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Woah nice, glad to be in the running @Pleiochasium!

2 Likes