Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Dibbbers 10 char

4 Likes

Awesome. Send those details and I’ll get these sent out. Thank you so much for playing!! :v:t2:

6 Likes

Sweet! Thank you @Kasper0909

2 Likes

Took a little scrolling, but that sounds like an interesting cross. :slight_smile: They’re nice-looking plants too… surprisingly dense, that untopped one looks to be growing more like an indica than something with Oaxacan in it. Probably much easier to care for than straight Oaxacan too. :wink:

3 Likes

Ya they’ve been easy peasy. The large leaves that I’ve taken off both of them were very slender long sativa looking to me. (In a newb tho)But they are very stocky with dense buds. Of course the Punta Cometa seemed to be quite a but different than other Oaxaca. I was shocked at the buds.

2 Likes

IMG_4678

2 Likes

Here’s the Oaxacan mom’s from last year. @Cormoran

33 Likes

Hey @OriginalDankmaster96 I got mine bro :sunglasses:, greatly appreciated the generous gift :gift:! HELL YEAH! WAHOO! You are very very close to where I live. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

19 Likes

@OhNo555 you gained an extra “no” in your name.
My youngest daughter runs around the house saying
“Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no” in a weird funny voice she saw on YT or tiktok. Made me think of that

9 Likes

Sounds like she picked it up from that song that samples “Walking in the Sand” by the Shangri-Las (I think the song that samples it might be “Oh No” by Capone).

5 Likes

Yep, that would be it lol. I never knew what it was from so I googled “oh no capones” and after it started playing out loud she just looked at me with a big grin

4 Likes

My daughter started it when she was little with her first Rottweiler Apollo Zeus and she would tell me OH NO daddy my puppy is being a No No Bad Dawg and took my cookie :cookie: :joy::joy::joy:

23 Likes

Congratulations…you definitely deserve it!

I’m happy for you:)

2 Likes

It’s very catchy, I heard it on TikTok radio a few times a year or so ago and I knew the sample sounded familiar so I googled it…

2 Likes

Does anyone have any regular auto pollen?
Not looking for a hand out. I will be glad to compensate.

3 Likes

Good morning OG. We have our latest Pollen winner l. It’s #18, @Crawfish. Congratulations, send me your info and pollen choice to collect your prize.

17 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007
tenor (3) .

14 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Originalweedman
  2. @Growgrassblowglass
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @FeloniousMonk
  5. @Sdoyle
  6. @Dannyrawdog420
  7. @Cannaology :us:
  8. @belleswell
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @Scarlyle :us:
  11. @OnePassionateGrower
  12. @globalhead
  13. @smokekulture
  14. @420noob
  15. @Trickster
  16. @Tuned :canada:
  17. @blowdout2269
  18. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  19. @Wizdom
  20. @Villiager :eu:
  21. @luxton :canada:
  22. @STIGGY
  23. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  24. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  25. @Dirt_Wizard :us:
  26. @Ratbastrd :us:
  27. @Golfnutt
  28. @patsnumone
  29. @Jhamersburg
  30. @stiffy :australia:
  31. @RiverCityRando
  32. @havens4hawks :us:
  33. @503BudMan
  34. @LzBoy
  35. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  36. @Hashpants
  37. @Trae1170 :us:
  38. @BuckeyeBeanz
  39. @hooddirt :us:
  40. @XgrimmX
  41. @zezozose
  42. @ix3u

Add more numbers as needed

37 Likes

I have some pollen I saved from night owls chem candy (chem 91 x chemdogging). I have some pictures of the males in my grow log. Send me a pm if you’re interested

5 Likes

Congrats @Crawfish and thank you @DougDawson!!

3 Likes