Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

This came in the mailbox :mailbox: yesterday, :sunglasses: thanks a lot @Ris really appreciate the quality genetics :dna: that I received from 🫵 you! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::star_struck::upside_down_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

20 Likes

pleaase? I’m late?

5 Likes

Nope, got in by the “Hair on your chiny chin-chin!!” Hit me wit "personals’, outbound this afternoon. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Many thanks mister :honeybee:

3 Likes

EVERYTHING from “Wacky Wednesday” AND today have departed to their new homes. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

You won’t be disappointed with stardawg.

7 Likes

Thank You mister :honeybee: for all you do :green_heart: :fireworks:.

2 Likes

WOW :open_mouth: thanks a lot @InTheWoods, for sending me these guitar :guitar: strings, perfect timing as I was just about to order more! The strings came in the mailbox :mailbox: a few days ago and I am trying to catch up. My mailbox :mailbox: has been on fire :fire: lately. Thanks again for sharing the wealth as always this seems to be the OG way! :+1::v::wink::upside_down_face::star_struck::slightly_smiling_face::confetti_ball::tophat::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Your welcome brotha, I’m glad to see them arrive and going to get used! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Rest assured they will get used, as I have to change strings quite frequently from the amount of playing time. :wink::upside_down_face::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thats not one of the new stamps with a barcode, have you used a black light to see if it was canceled with invisible fluorescent ink? If it isn’t canceled you can try to use it again… the worst that will happen is the letter will be returned due to insufficient postage

2 Likes

Ahh right. Thanks. Now I have to go digging for my lava lamp and black light :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

These just arrived from @darkillusion a day or two ago and I was waiting to post them as he was having surgery and thought :thought_balloon: I would wait to do this so he would not miss it. Thanks a lot @darkillusion as always your generosity to this community along with way too many people to mention 🫵 you all know who they are. :facepunch::+1::wink::crazy_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

17 Likes

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X CatPiss Photo Reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

18 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs :facepunch: :+1: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

But you just won this.

6 Likes

Pass them on to the next one please :+1::facepunch::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Dibsaroni bro

5 Likes

Dibs please

1 Like

Dibs please