Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Well at least we have a starting point to go with.

2 Likes

I know many in Canada! :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@darkillusion
I received the Drunken Fog Dogs in the mail today. Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

Edit: not sure how but somehow I replied to @Bobgrows comment, sorry about that :thinking: :laughing:

6 Likes

It’s been too many hours since a seed giveaway…I am placing a bounty on @Bobgrows mystery seed identification :grin: (unless she says to do some other game instead)

Solve the mystery, receive a nice full puck of Woodrose Remedy x Grapefruit
& also if you want them, a bunch of “bastard beans” of unknown fathers.

Woodrose Remedy is a Humboldt heirloom from some friends, lovely sweet smell nice strong kush heritage, big plants, no couch lock.
Grapefruit is HomeGrownCannabisCo’s Cindy99 descendant, nice strong smoke very sticky sativa/awake smoke.

12 Likes

@Bobgrows @RainToday Is it Skunk from @SubzeroIceKold ? I like bounties on finding information this is my favorite game

11 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard you’re a true wizard!! Thank you for solving my mystery! :pray:
I do appreciate it!

7 Likes

Nice! So pleased you got them figured out :partying_face::green_heart:

@Dirt_Wizard nice sleuthing!
I’ll await your PM :smiley: and do lmk if you’d like a pile of mystery father beans. If you tell me what you like I can try for indica or sativa moms, and things with better odds of being auto or photo, but no guarantees. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank You Very Much These are auto seeds correct
I will send deets in PM
Very Cool of you…
Stig

3 Likes

Deets sent You da man

5 Likes

Well @Dirt_Wizard sorry to say… you where wrong.
I found the sender.
Wasn’t @SubzeroIceKold

7 Likes

You get to send seeds to yourself. Nice job.

2 Likes

Dang! Can you say who it was?

Me.
Had covid last feb, and have been brain dead since.
Went to get a glass of water few weeks ago, took a total of 7 times to get it, and sit back down to drink it.
Sigh
Did all the details but what was in it.
And, dammit, no smoke involved

6 Likes

A year is enough! B-2 an exercise now like you are running from the Devil. I mean sunshine

1 Like

And lion’s mane mushrooms and perhaps some psilocybin mushroom / truffel microdosing?

4 Likes

Good thing I have plenty of seeds :wink:

I’ll still send to @Dirt_Wizard, but as the final mystery solvers, @freed111 and @Bobgrows it looks like this prize goes to both of you :joy: PM deets if you would like:

Woodrose Remedy x Grapefruit
& also if you want them, a bunch of “bastard beans” of unknown fathers.

Woodrose Remedy is a Humboldt heirloom from some friends, lovely sweet smell nice strong kush heritage, big plants, no couch lock.
Grapefruit is HomeGrownCannabisCo’s Cindy99 descendant, nice strong smoke very sticky sativa/awake smoke.

For mystery father beans, if you tell me what you like I can try for indica or sativa moms, and things with better odds of being auto or photo, but no guarantees. :laughing:

15 Likes

Wow!! I just love a good spirit!
So cool of you! Thank you! :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you, @RainToday
Appreciated👍

4 Likes

Huge surprise in the mailbox from @RainToday !

I’m speechless. This is way more than I deserve and really appreciate your kindness.
If Karma is a thing you’ve scored big!

Thank you @RainToday!!! :+1:

22 Likes