Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Yeah…I forgot to say

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! @tresbundles

3 Likes

happy anniversary

5 Likes

Thanks you guys! I love this place even though I don’t post often, I’m always here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I did at first too. I’m in the middle of moving room around a bit… setting up a new tent and cleaning :v:

2 Likes

Been reading here far longer than 2 years. Tried signing up a few times but for some reason they don’t like yablue emails and got rejected till finally I contacted admin to get in…

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary! I can totally relate., so many posts to read, so little time :+1:

4 Likes

Nice to see ya finally got it figured out my friend, welcome. :v:

2 Likes

I’ve thought of one more wacky giveaway idea :joy:for a nice full puck of
Woodrose Remedy x Grapefruit

Name one person on here who I should send these to. Can’t be yourself. I’ll send them to the first person named 4 times.

& also if they want them, a bunch of “bastard beans” of unknown fathers.

Woodrose Remedy is a Humboldt heirloom from some friends, lovely sweet smell nice strong kush heritage, big plants, no couch lock.
Grapefruit is HomeGrownCannabisCo’s Cindy99 descendant, nice strong smoke very sticky sativa/awake smoke.

11 Likes

@CanuckistanPete :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll go with that @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

@CanuckistanPete then, is the chosen one.

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

I third for @CanuckistanPete :sweat_smile:
edit: or fifth lol

2 Likes

If you dont mind I’ll use that for a give out next weekend

3 Likes

That’s about the sweetest thing ever you guys. A lovely note to end the day.

@CanuckistanPete drop me a pm if you’d like those seeds, it seems you ought to have them :grin:

10 Likes

Delighted! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cool! Thanks @RainToday
@CanuckistanPete likes beans and grows big beautiful plants. These should be right up his alley! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

WTF!.. Now that I have my seeds almost dried, I was thinking in doing a giveaway like this, but with the difference that I was thinking in three votes to elect winner. What a coincidence.

3 Likes

@blowdout2269

1 Like

Anyone up and wanting seeds?

5 Likes