Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Ding ding!!! Pm me your info my good sir!

5 Likes

skunk #1 cross yes please :pray::handshake::facepunch:

3 Likes

Congrats @harveest.
Wtf is One Piece? Lol

8 Likes

Super long drawn out anime :laughing:

1 Like

Only the greatest anime known to man :joy: Itā€™s been going since I was in middle school watching Saturday morning cartoons Iā€™m 29 now lol. But itā€™s hands down my favorite thing to watch/ read because itā€™s so good that I started reading the manga(Japanese comics) so I didnā€™t have to wait for the episodes to be animated

2 Likes

Because of all the details mannnnšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

I only got like 150 episodes in and had to call it

2 Likes

You havenā€™t even gotten to the good stuff yet! Thatā€™s why Iā€™m glad I started it when I was younger because trying to hop in probably is a bit overwhelming. Shit really starts hitting the fan around 500

1 Like

Thatā€™s the problem I have with it! Thereā€™s like 1200 episodes and it doesnā€™t get good till 500? I do appreciate the dedication though! Maybe one of these days Iā€™ll finish it šŸ¤·šŸ»

1 Like

Itā€™s worth it for sure! It does have a good amount of filler and flash backs that can be skipped without missing any info but I watch a lot of anime and one piece is a stand out because of all the attention that goes into the world building and lore of the show. Itā€™s a masterpiece lol

1 Like

hey hare guu is cool too!! lol

1 Like

I havenā€™t gotten to that one! Ima have to check it out

Has anyone grown any thors hammer? I just bought some pollen and check the tracking number.
Processed Through Facility
KIEV PI-1, UKRAINE
February 4, 2024, 2:44 pm

This pollen is going through a literal war zone to knock up my ladies.

7 Likes

Good afternoon OG. We have our latest pollen winner. Itā€™s #25, @Dirt_Wizard . Congrats, send me your info and choice of pollen to collect your prize.

22 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007
tenor (3) .

14 Likes

Letā€™s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @ix3u
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @imgrowingart
  5. @MikeyMeteor
  6. @Fortman420 :canada:
  7. @Hashpants
  8. @Villiager :eu:
  9. @Cannaology :us:
  10. @Trickster
  11. @Dannyrawdog420
  12. @belleswell
  13. @bevestaldo
  14. @OnePassionateGrower
  15. @BuckeyeBeanz
  16. @luxton :canada:
  17. @patsnumone
  18. @Originalweedman
  19. @Ratbastrd :us:
  20. @Scarlyle :us:
  21. @Sdoyle
  22. @freed111 :canada:
  23. @Cannaology :us:
  24. @Growgrassblowglass
  25. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  26. @smokekulture
  27. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  28. @Rogue
  29. @sd9007 :us:
  30. @stiffy :australia:
  31. @globalhead :india:
  32. @blowdout2269
  33. @m0sirys
  34. @Tuned :canada:
  35. @zezozose
  36. @Trae1170 :us:
  37. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  38. @Jhamersburg
  39. @BigDaddyDrew
    Add more numbers as needed.
42 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @DougDawson itā€™s my first time winning something in one of your giveaways that I can remember and pollen is an amazing chance to try some fun chucking

10 Likes

Thanks four the opportunity.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary!

3 Likes

Snazzy win @Dirt_Wizard! @DougDawson making being legendary such a regular thing, what an amazing dude you are!

Happy belated anniversary @tresbundles! It brought a smile to my face reading your comment and giveaway.
The yay pudding was hilariously awesome, what a neat and unique touch! Congratulations @Pawsfodocaws and @IKEA22 on your sweet wins. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes