Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

You know it bro :sunglasses:, it’s my opinion he is a disgruntled child rules, rules, and more rules!:boy::joy::joy::joy::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@LzBoy you can choose from the Double Grapes, Strawberry Pie, Grappa, or Lemon Pie…all are S1 feminized auto seeds.

4 Likes

Numbers game winners will recieve 2 pucks . IBG fems and NL#2 fems. Sorry for the confusion ,lol lol

4 Likes

That was just me being stoned out of my mind with capsules lol.

6 Likes

Somehow I didn’t list the prize lol

6 Likes

No you did just hour and half before the giveaway!:rofl:

4 Likes

Dbl grape please kind sir :pray: and huge thank you hugs dm sent

3 Likes

"WHOA!!!" It was going to be a "QUIK WIKI: Any longer and it would have ran into tomorrow. All my “Quik/Mini” are limited to TWENTY-FIVE/25 Slots. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Folks! late comers, or simply stoners…!
In case you haven’t seen or noticed it!!
Kudos to @misterbee and @CanuckistanPete (awesome and friendly help!)

Post 540

5 Likes

I think that wiki has been full for a while. :joy:

4 Likes

Good night OG!!!
Lets smoke that good smoke!!!
Kosher kush on the corner!!!
Have a good week og

21 Likes

Big shout out to @GEMI-CONNECT616! Your package arrived today. Unfortunately they didn’t survive the trip. Looks like the puck got squeezed right out of the package. I appreciate you sending them though!

20 Likes

Will send another set.

That sucks.

Thought I had this covered

10 Likes

Slippery mylar + PLA pucks = Seed Cannon. ship them in regular plastic small baggies, you can still include the mylar on the side, but some of those shiny baggies are much too slippery.
edit: soory i replied to you, was trying for @GEMI-CONNECT616 :smile:

7 Likes

I appreciate it, but don’t worry about it. I honestly wouldn’t get to them too soon and would rather them go to someone who will grow em out. I’m happy with the cool slaps lol.

7 Likes

That someone is a janitor in the mail facility. Hope he or she grows.

6 Likes

Feel bad bro.
Next time I have seeds up. I wanna send you a replacement.

24 Likes

Hey guys is it bad if you put mulch on top of your soil?

I reused the soil my last grow was in and it still had alot of roots in it so it seems to be drying out really quick, im thinking a little mulch would solve that in a jiffy

1 Like

I’ve been doing the non machinable stamps for about 90 cents. It does cost twice as much but it gives me some peace of mind.

3 Likes

Continuing from previous thread… thanks again @OhNo555. Awesome Christmas package!

20 Likes