Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Congrats to all those who one!
@DirtySlowToes this is karma for taking one for the team the other day in the #1 spot lol!

3 Likes

Thanks for the cool giveaway @misterbee :v:

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: to all winners :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

It was my pleasure to generate the numbers for @misterbee’s GR8 BLOWOUT EXTRAVAGANZA and post the winners!

5 Likes

PM YOUR “personals”, you get 'em also for your “generation thing” (“Nobody rides for free!!”). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners. Can’t go wrong with an OG.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to @misterbee :honeybee: and @OhNo555

4 Likes

Congrats winners! Thanks for the giveaway @misterbee and honorable mention to @OhNo555 for working the numbers.

4 Likes

Again your generosity is off the charts as always :tophat::tophat::tophat: :+1::facepunch::partying_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Hope it all looked good as you know I do try to keep giving them something new to look :eyes: at as you can see, and always want to do right by you allowing me to contribute to you GR8 Giveaways! :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Woah! Didn’t expect this at all! Shout out to the other winners. @misterbee thank you so much for putting this on!

6 Likes

@misterbee & @OhNo555 THANK YOU!! :heart:

3 Likes

Woooooohoooooooooo
I needed this on a Monday.
Ty @misterbee for your generosity sir…
Ty @OhNo555 :+1::+1::v::v::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Yes, enough I suppose. Not real big on ‘King’ though, I did enjoy the Dark Tower series.

1 Like

THANKS everyone for your participation AND patience (I’m o-l-d and s-l-o-w!!). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

congrats @ all winners ! and thanks once again @ all people who make it possible! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I total missed that correction @misterbee, sorry for the confusion as I saw :eyes: the #32 in bold like it always is and the wiki was already off. I can send anyone something to fix the issue, @keene or @DEFSeeds ONLY. :partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

2 Likes

oh no did I not win again :rofl:

2 Likes

They’re taken care of. ALL the Names/Numbers you picked are correct. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:, always will to throw some more beans 🫘 out there to be fair to all just as anyone else would. :sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

Work unfortunately

@Hashpants the NL#2 and the extra freeby from you has arrived!! ALL of the nl#2 are intact and survived, and only two gorilla sherberts got crushed in the mailing process! I’d say I got lucky. thank you so much!! can’t wait to get these started!

the seeds are beautiful btw, you did a great job :metal:

16 Likes