Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Wiki closed at 1200 EST!! Drawing in progress, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The reason the wiki is messed up is due to missing period on #32.

3 Likes

I’m headed toward the Firing Squad now!!! Send the Priest over, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes
2 Likes

I am amazed that the wiki wasn’t full. Where the heck is everyone on Monday morning?

3 Likes

I think @freed111 got booted off the first wiki?

2 Likes

WAIT NOW!!! What are you hoping for??? :crazy_face: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You OW them? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I didn’t but if you look at edits of first wiki you should see who did, as I dont have access to it anymore

1 Like

Damn just got to this page and missed it! Thanks @misterbee damn west coast 4 hour difference.

3 Likes

Dang, cant believe i missed that. Even have the day off!

That wasn’t nice of me, so I deleted Entry, and now apologize. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh well … I got lost in part 20 :rofl:

Late.

CALLING @freed111!! Make a choice of the four/4, PM “personals”, I wasn’t aware you got deleted. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks
All good👍

2 Likes

NO, NO…PM those “personals”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sent.
Thanks @misterbee :+1:
Didn’t even see I was ow.

2 Likes

Honest members here!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

IMG_4459

Standing in the winner circle :o: today in the @misterbee’s BLOWOUT EXTRAVAGANZA are the following lucky :four_leaf_clover: winners

In the #9 slot @DirtySlowToes

IMG_4456
In the #42 slot @Sincitytoker

In the #32 slot @DEFSeeds

In the #1 slot @imgrowingart

IMG_4327

You guys or gals know what to do contact @misterbee to collect your magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘! :peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! Happy Monday everyone!

2 Likes