Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Ooo. Tinkerbell. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the shot at some BOG pollen @DougDawson . Hope you are feeling better.

4 Likes

No it was 2 cards I got and put the contents in one picture. The other one is hard to see because it has one puck and the one slap on it. Hard to get that haul in one picture and had to keep rearranging it to get it all in. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::tophat::zap::boom::comet::v:

1 Like

Hey @420noob
I also received a suprise Christmas card. :hushed:
Thank you!!!
:smiley:

3 Likes

@THCeed

@IKEA22

Congratulations Winners :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball: :christmas_tree: :gift:
Please Reach Me Via PM To Collect Your Prizes :call_me_hand:t2:
And @Conitl Please Send Me A Safe Addy As Well
for a small surprise :shushing_face: .Thanks Everyone For Playing , More Games Soon To Come :eyes:

Happy Holidays OGers :santa: :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow:

27 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @THCeed & @IKEA22 on the wins :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::star_struck::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @OnePassionateGrower for that giveaway with two chances for all to get a shot at a nice prize :trophy:! :boom::comet::star_struck::tada::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Congrats @THCeed and @IKEA22 ! Rough choice ahead. Great wiki wrangling, @OnePassionateGrower .
Love seeing those @BRMTreefarmer Skunk beans start their second-leg journeys.
Y’all stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

Whattt!?!? Thank you so much! Early Christmas gifts!!!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m out of likes. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Congrats to @THCeed as well.

5 Likes

Yes, awesome, thank you everybody. Don’t forget to put in your guess over on my thread, to win yourself some beans.

10 Likes

Congrats you two! :partying_face::smiley:

Thanks OPG. :wink:

4 Likes

Congratulations @THCeed and @IKEA22 GREAT WIN!

stay up everyone

2 Likes

Congrats @THCeed and @IKEA22!!! Wtg!!!
:v: :facepunch: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ghost: :exploding_head: :clinking_glasses: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thanks again @OnePassionateGrower!!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses:
:exploding_head: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey gang,
I’ve got some UFS18’s (from 50state) that I am planning on crossing with some other strains.
UFS18 x pre98 bubba
UFS18 x Buddha’s cane
UFS18 x toxic truffle
UFS18 x (Cap Junky x chem91)

Does anyone have any pollen handy that they would like to slap on one of these UFS18’s?
I’ll send you half the seeds made.
Let me know…have about 50 days until pollination.

UFS18 grown in 1 gallon, 12/12 from seed

25 Likes

Good morning OG

13 Likes

Thank you! @Ris
Seeds arrived, such a great strain for me to try. :v:

12 Likes

Got mine too. Thanks Bruh.

2 Likes

That’s the dream, one chunky cola. Whats the weight on that plant?

3 Likes

Can’t remember what she weighed…but I want to try and get some of these new hybrids to throw buds like that while retaining potency.

3 Likes

You got some good crosses planned. Positive vibes for you and your projects!

4 Likes