Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Ok, next round of BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck all.

1. @420noob
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @Dannyrawdog420
  4. @Tugthepup
  5. @Smooth
  6. @zezozose
  7. @Rogue
  8. @Garcimore :fr:
  9. @Trickster
  10. @SubzeroIceKold
  11. @blowdout2269
  12. @OnePassionateGrower
  13. @dingys
  14. @djtrip
  15. @olschool
  16. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  17. @Tuned :canada:
  18. @Bobgrows
  19. @freed111 :canada:
  20. @OG619
  21. @splinter7
  22. @Trae1170
  23. @Sdoyle
  24. @Illicitmango
  25. @Originalweedman
  26. @MikeyMeteor
  27. @Crawfish :canada:
  28. @calman1955 :us:
  29. @Cannaology :us:
  30. @Big_Yeloe
  31. @Habitt
  32. @Kasper0909
  33. @harveest
  34. @globalhead
  35. @Whatnow :us:
  36. @stiffy :australia:
  37. @smokekulture
  38. @Conitl
  39. @503BudMan
  40. @Ghost_Rider
  41. @FeloniousMonk
  42. @BuckeyeBeanz
  43. @scotchlock
37 Likes

Thx DD :kissing:

Good luck everybuddies :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Wtg @patsnumone! :smiley::+1:t2:

Thank you Doug.

1 Like

Nice. Thanks @DougDawson

1 Like

I’ll jump in Ty @DougDawson

Congrats, @patsnumone, on the win👍

1 Like

Very generous of you @Ris :slight_smile:

Happy Saturday my friends. Took down blue cakes today. Day 77 I believe. She’s the most blueberry terps I’ve grown so far. Really amazing. Pulled her from the giveaway cause I didn’t get many beans from her but since it’s the seaso

n of being merry I’ma throw a 3 pack of her out tonight. This will be for new winners only. Please don’t answer if you’ve won beans from me before. USA Canada and overseas. Movie trivia in ten minutes.

27 Likes

Movie trivia!! For a 3 pack of blue cakes fem auto who was the main character in the movie Scrooged.

7 Likes

bill murray? (frank cross)

4 Likes

I love anything with blueberry taste or smells,nice plant, Frank Cross was brillient ,Scrooged is a cllassic

1 Like

LOL, great movie.

2 Likes

Congrats you got them.

5 Likes

…Dude thats so awesome …Thank brother.

3 Likes

I just got home :house: to find this in my mailbox :mailbox:, thanks a lot @Hashpants as I think :face_with_monocle: this is from a win :trophy:! Greatly appreciated your 🫵 generosity! :facepunch::tophat::wink::blush::upside_down_face::star_struck::tada::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

Nice…very nice!

Great genetics there:)

Enjoy

So stoked for you @Originalweedman! I see often your fondness for the blue types and as someone who shares a similar fondness I am so happy to see you winning these especially considering @Going2fast mentions the blueberry terps being so noticable. Awesome giveaway and awesome win! Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Thanks so much , I appreciate the kind words…I hope u have a great holiday . If ur into the Blue strains DM me and I ll go thru me stuff and send something your way…

2 Likes

Could I get an add to that call list please? :grin:

I’m currently packing some delinquent envelopes…who else needs em?!?

Free pack of Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fems to the third dibber. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:joy:

9 Likes