Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

yes I know what Oatz is as a plant in reality, but I don’t know it’s real genetic background. I’ll send you a pack to help unfold the mystery. Send me info

2 Likes

Seriously?? I was just joking, trying to be that annoying kid who is always just a lil late, hahaha

1 Like

If you are not in Canada I don’t think the clones are going to make it.,

Thank you @OnePassionateGrower!!! I love the card! And thank you for being so generous; it feels amazing. Thank you @BRMTreefarmer for making the Skunk!

11 Likes

These are 13+ regular seeds. The mom was a local clone to clarify and the father a male bodhi rolling thunder. F1’s, but I expect something really good in there with a little hunting.

5 Likes

I am totally game.

6 Likes

Yeah, that could be some cross-border fun, eh?

1 Like

As you should be! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:flushed: :exploding_head: Can only imagine @THCeed in the middle of the living room, trees screaming at him from the window, “Feed us, feed us!!” and about simply thousands of beans laying around… and @THCeed goes (thinking of what should be planted next), “I’m game!” As @blowdout2269 and @Abbbian concur, “As you should be! :laughing:
:hugs: :flushed: :v:

2 Likes

Big Thanks @420noob
Looks like there’s a round of autos in the near future.

2 Likes

Had a nice surprise in my mailbox today. Thank you to @OhNo555 for the Skunk #1 seeds. Also, I did get a pack in the mail from someone else. Not sure who it came from and what exactly it is but thank you to who ever sent it.

13 Likes

FIRST ONE TO GUESS MY BIRTHDAY DAY IN JANUARY (1-31?) GETS A SKUNK #1 BY @BRMTreefarmer

16 Likes

the 7th of January!!

1 Like

21th jan i guess

1 Like

Jan 27 is my guess

1 Like

18th? Or i wrong?

1 Like

The 10th thank you very much

1 Like

30th? Third guess