Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Kiritimati And Tonga

Christmas Island in Kiribati, and Hawaii

2 Likes

No not quite right, but you are red hot :hot_face:

I’m going to do the irrigation :rofl: … Good luck !!!

Ding :bellhop_bell: Ding :bellhop_bell: ding :bellhop_bell: game is now over @Abbbian you :arrow_down:

image image

You know what to do, send them deets by DM

9 Likes
  1. Kiribati is an island country, made up of more than 30 islands and atolls spread over hundreds of miles, and the International Date Line actually loops eastward around the country’s easternmost islands (including Kiritimati) in order to keep them all in the same day (otherwise the country’s eastern islands would be up …

2. Is Hawaii the last to celebrate New Years?

Meanwhile, on the other side of the international date line, Hawaii, American Samoa, and many of the US outlying islands will be among the last places to celebrate the new year. They’ll have to wait until Monday morning (Eastern Time) to toast 2024.

4 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!!!
Thanks a lot @OhNo555!!
Persistence never killed a cat!!
Deets incoming!!!
:partying_face: :sunglasses: :exploding_head: :hugs: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:

5 Likes

Between the 2 of mine I got it… that should be a close 2nd… lol

2 Likes

Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades

3 Likes

Well that was near also :rofl:

1 Like

Second is just first loser, you needed to read the instructions. Sorry buddy, nice try and thanks for participating. :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks for all the participation! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I hope all had fun :star_struck: and I will continue to pop in and out here and their all day long to hand :raised_hand: out beans, could be DIBS, Trivia, riddles. As all will go! :+1::wink::facepunch::crazy_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

And Fast Woman!

3 Likes

Never seen a fast woman :woman::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Especially getting ready to go out. It’s like they’ve got all the time in the world to go some where. Lol

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

We are always waiting on them and that will
Never change :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Some brown sugar :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Seems to be the exact same answer to me?

Maybe there are more Christmas Islands out there though