Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Just so you know ! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Two islands have, at one time or another, carried the name Christmas Island. The Christmas Island in the Pacific Ocean is today better known as Kiritimati, and is part of the nation of Kiribati.

@piters first answer was already on target with Kiribati. Second attempt used Christmas Island and in their third answer also used Christmas Island. To me, they had it from the get to with Kiribati and only worded it more specifically.

I only mention it because Iā€™m sure they feel like they participated and lost only to see someone with a very similar answer win. Oh well, theyā€™re your seeds to give away as you choose.

4 Likes

If using the Christmas Island for Kiribati I wonder which Hawaiian island would be last? There are a bunch of them too ā€¦

1 Like

Again you fail to read it all and understand it!

Disagree. Iā€™m ok to be wrong and have egg on my face. Itā€™s all out here in public chat for a reason

2 Likes

His ā€œtriviaā€ is always like this. The answers heā€™s looking for are arbitrary and often depend on his interpretation. Two part questions that flood the thread with hundreds of replies. Not to mention, he often recycles beans that were sent to him or offers mystery seeds with zero provenance. I simply do not participate. Seems cheesy to me.

5 Likes

ā€œFlood the thread with hundreds of replies.ā€

Sounds bad, but the participation and fun is there for many to get involved with.

3 Likes

Oh Iā€™m aware. Iā€™ve participated and felt like @Piter before. I donā€™t participate in them anymore either. I truly enjoy following along in this thread and seeing people both share and win seeds and get all stoked out for them.

I was just doing the usual cruise through the free seeds thread watching the action unfold. Itā€™s so fun and exciting to see, and then @Piterā€™s answer seems to get overlooked and Iā€™m thinking hey what about @Piter? If I donā€™t communicate those frustrations here in the moment Iā€™ll let that frustration out on someone else undeserving. It sure is a bit awkward feeling though

3 Likes

Youā€™ve obviously not been here long enough tho see this thread limited and throttled to replies. The mods will throttle the thread if too much activity happens in a short amount of time. this is reality.

ā€œWOWā€ maybe you both need to put up some beans, like your comments :roll_eyes: donā€™t believe I have ever seen either one of you do that! :joy::joy::joy:

This is not the time nor the place for this behavior, you know how and where to contact me.

7 Likes

Check again, cowboy. Iā€™ve given hundreds of seeds out that I personally have created with my own time and money. I donate to almost every single holiday celebration that @Rhai88 puts on.

Yes it is. I may come of like a jerk, but this needs to be said in public.

8 Likes

For everyone other than USA or CAN
Drawing later today!
:wink:

5 Likes

Oh well, I came from giving care to the ā€œLadiesā€ and see all this.
Well, I can say some words:

@Sbeanonnamellow I feel like my answer was correct, and I donā€™t like to lose, suppose as all. But, I know that @OhNo555 have not do it for bad. Simply he has a response in his mind and was waiting for that, and was his game, so in case of ā€œlitigationā€ :rofl: he is who has to decide.
It appears not fair, well, it is worse to play UNO with my daughter :rofl:

@OhNo555 have give many seeds, to me and to many others, and sometimes I win and sometimes others winā€¦ that is the game. Letā€™s play.

If we all start suspecting from each other buddy then this will be a shit. Because, if going to suspect, why not suspect of wikis RNG? And also suspect for dibs, one can advert other by dm that is going to do a DIB giveaway, or suspect for guesses, answer could be given by DM alsoā€¦ Come on, come onā€¦
ā†’ Here we all are adults and responsables, and I have not find a good reason to think bad of generous overgrowers. If they want to give the seeds to one person in particular, they could have done it by DM. So STOP suspecting.

I play many of this ā€œguessā€ the games only for playing along and not be bored. I screwed up some @thceed games doing this :rofl: (sorry), it is all for fun.

Sorry for my divagations, and sorry for my bad englishā€¦ I think is the hangover from this night :rofl:

Donā€™t let the 2024 start with bad feelings.

20 Likes

Can confirm. Youā€™re a good man in my book @tresbundles and I appreciate you brother!

10 Likes

I didnā€™t mean to derail the thread or be a jerk. I wasnā€™t saying that he is dishonest, and his generosity is most welcome. Iā€™m easily annoyed and cannot unsee patterns.
Also, I definitely didnā€™t want to turn this into a dink measuring contest. Now that I have enough coffee in me- my headā€™s a bit more clear, so my bad if I was a bummer or started some crap.

9 Likes

@Piter Totally agree! Fair or not!, According to who knows whatā€¦ ! Letā€™s always keep a playful mindset, and first and foremost, have fun!!
Wonderful 2024 to all!!
:cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :thinking: :sunglasses: :neutral_face: :v:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:

8 Likes

I think the conversation on whoā€™s allowed to run/participate in giveaways and what the rules of said giveaways need to be has been had alreadyā€¦ several times.

2 Likes

Cool links, bro. Heā€™s allowed to do whatever he wants, nobody is arguing that.

1 Like

On the plus side, it derailed the incipient conversation about whoā€™s allowed to run/participate in giveaways that was probably going to get the thread throttled, like it got all those other threads locked. Seems like a strange choice, starting that, if youā€™re concerned about mod action. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll quote myself-

you seem to be missing my point.

1 Like