Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

That makes sense actually :thinking:.

1 Like

Fuck me right? :astonished:
Guess I should learn to read.
:rofl:

1 Like

Content is rigid First-Class Mail® Stamped Letter

Max. length 11-1/2", height 6-1/8" or thickness 1/4"
$1.36
(https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator/ExtraServices?

although these dishes do fit in an envelope with a lil extra postage.
The problem is they are PE so they can crack. I use to get them PP and they would just bend. I cant find them anymore.

2 Likes

Apparently this is an issue around this “great” country of ours!:rofl::rofl:. If you want a good laugh or be depressed(can go either way really) check out the teachers sub reddit. High school graduates that are at 4th grade reading, bilidgerant parents mad because the teacher gave them an F saying they turned in the work regardless of the fact that not one thing is correct on the paper even misspelled their own name. I thought there was idiots when I was in school.:thinking::rofl::exploding_head:🤦🤷

3 Likes

That’s a gorgeous looking freak :eyes:

Last call for my poll !!! Bout to close it :smiley:

Goji Ghash f2 x Catpiss is in the lead with stock slap x freakshow close behind ( looks like thats a favorite, wonder if it will win in the winners poll )

1 Like

Actually nope, not the Silver Mountain, they’re still vegging for another few weeks while I wait for bigger pots to become available. This is just a one-off pollen chuck, though I suppose I do still have the pollen and mom if it ends up really great. :wink: The mom’s certainly a good one!

Kinda surprised it’s been this long with only one guess… I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a pack of seeds available for so long on this thread. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll repost, just in case:

I’ve got an envelope with a pack of @Kasper0909’s '74 PCO x BS and a pack of my Gorilla Bubble x Durban Freeze ready to go out, with the same deal; pick one pack, pass the other one on to someone else. If you want to put one of your own packs in as well, all the better. :slight_smile: Just tell me what plant I’ve got with seeds cooking right now, and they’ll be headed your way.

2 Likes

Good morning buds. Updating on the dread bread male pollination. Will remove the male from the tent today or tomorrow.

The purple empress (bodhi), ACC Durban @Hashpants, African haze 11 @Tykal, and head gasket x g13/hp are all pollinated.

I cut the lowers and am trying to collect some so I can also hit the other less mature plants as needed.

That included the two phenos of the

oatz x rolling thunder, Kashmir @Upstate, mullumbimby x Neville’s x malawi @Budderton, lemon thai x piff @Rippleseeds

Here is the oatz x rolling thunder pheno that leans towards the big stalk stinky fuel rolling thunder dad from last run. Many of you have these seeds pop them as my dad selection is pretty decent. It’s once again the stalkiest plant in the tent.

I will retire the Dread after this, since Sweet skunky life is short. Luckily I should have many seeds for future grows and more importantly wikis in this thread as soon as they’re ready. One love. Overgrow the world!

Oh yeah - Here’s a beauty shot of @Hashpants durban because at the moment it’s my sexiest plant.

PS - African haze 11 cut and lemon Thai x heirloom piff needed special attention not the brute treatment I’ve given the rest. I have cuts for future grows so they can finish pretty, but am psyched to have preserved their genetics in dread bread crosses!

10 Likes

Why not just use the small media bubble envelope to prevent cracking, they are pretty cheap.

I think it says FEMALE :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I too would volunteer for this one :point_up::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Girls are going to be Lonely… :smiley:

Very nice. I’m glad they made it. The Mexican displayed a high number of intersex expressions. Not full pollen sacs but nanners. The males were all stable and the 2 females I pulled the incross seeds from were stable. I had around a 5% stability on the first pop (2/45). The Mexican got me quite high and is very long lasting. I have a high tolerance but haven’t made it through a joint. To be honest it taste like “reggie”. Not great floral, incense, pine, and peppery. The SLH x Mexican is probably one of the ones I’d like to grow to see if it can help the terp profile and with the 14 flower on the SLH should keep the max very Sativa dominant. Hope you find something you enjoy.

3 Likes

I completely agree. With our non profit, we work with schools from elementary to college kids and it’s sad. I’m very happy I came of age before the “everyone gets a ribbon” mentality was instilled. Kids don’t have it hard enough these days. Or not in the right ways anyway. If they had to worry about surviving, they might toughen up a bit. Lol. Stupid opinions…Stay in my head.

2 Likes

Good morning OG. We have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #12, @OnePassionateGrower. Congratulations, send me your info and pollen choice to collect your prize.

17 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas
tenor (3) .

14 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Looks like the list is getting shorter so likely most have this these pollens already but still a few that don’t. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @sd9007 :us:
  2. @CanuckistanPete
  3. @Growgrassblowglass
  4. @zezozose
  5. @bevestaldo
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @Scarlyle :us:
  8. @Fortman420 :canada:
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @Sdoyle
  11. @Sintax
  12. @belleswell
  13. @OhNo555 :us: :sparkles:
  14. @BuckeyeBeanz
  15. @Hashpants
  16. @Trickster
  17. @globalhead :india:
  18. @Sailorboy :us:
  19. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  20. @GallacreekD66
  21. @Crawfish :canada:
  22. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  23. @Jhamersburg
  24. @PaperTech :us:
  25. @luxton :canada:
  26. @blowdout2269
  27. @Ris :us:
  28. @Hashton_Kusha :us:
  29. @patsnumone
  30. @Trae1170 :us:
  31. @LzBoy :canada:
  32. @STIGGY
  33. @Originalweedman
  34. @Ratbastrd
  35. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  36. @stiffy :australia:
  37. @patsnumone

Add more numbers as needed

34 Likes

That is what happens when you send it to everyone, everywhere.

7 Likes

Sweeeet :partying_face: Literally… Thank you @DougDawson for your endless generosity. :100: :call_me_hand:t2:

14 Likes

I don’t know if I can play again I just won… if that’s the case please delete my name from the list thank you have a great day everyone… thank you Doug :+1::+1:

2 Likes