Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@Osogreen261 I think you erased some people.
I stopped wiki to correct.

I am sorry you are out of this, try again in the next one.

2 Likes

@Osogreen261
watch your edits, you just took 2 people out… :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

@Chefzilla
We can guide you how to do the wiki if your around
Plus could any tag wiki rules for my friend
@Chefzilla
So understands the first rule
Knowing the rules lol

Wiki open again.
No need to hurry, this will be open for more than 24 hours!

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Piter for a shot at them magical :mage: beans 🫘! :facepunch::wink::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::star_struck::partying_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand::+1::blush::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

Thank you for the chance @Piter

Link for @Chefzilla

3 Likes

Holy crap, THANK YOU!!

I’m giddy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

24 Likes

Thank you
@Gadarien

Quite welcome my pleasure. That was apparently my first link share so you earned me a badge! Lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance, @Piter :+1:

1 Like

Wooohooo!! Lets go!!!

1 Like

Sweet! Glad they arrived! Happy growing, bud!

2 Likes

Does anyone know the lineage on JAWS- forget me not ? I messaged the man himself but he just liked the message haha I bet he gets these questions often so if any of you know and are okay with answering lmk for some reason I can’t find them out in the inter webs or here on overgrow.

4 Likes

Try this one, my apologies :arrow_down::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

They’re not on Strainly, bud. @SubzeroIceKold Those are mixed seeds, like fallen soldiers.
edit: I think you meant seedfinder btw. Strainly is a marketplace SMH

5 Likes

Fok. I forgot that existed for a little. Thank youuUuuUuuuuu

3 Likes

Oh shoot. So they r random seeds cool beans 🫘

3 Likes

I seem to remember reading in the last couple days, "forget-me-not"s were beans that fell out and mixed up, hence the “forget” part (I thought it was pretty clever, considering all of us forget shit, constantly :joy:)

5 Likes

I just got these in the mailbox :mailbox: today from @BigMike55 for being a good sport :joy::joy::joy:, thanks a lot buddy the game was fun :star_struck: and worth it! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

I got the idea that they were a strain he was intentionally breeding and had all packed up for sale already, but then forgot what they were… I guess it wasn’t really clear, but they certainly looked all nice and neatly packed when we first discussed them.

9 Likes