Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

You are all right-,I will continue past all the negativity and move onto what i was doing last night before i was rudely interptuped then told to leave, and ridiculed by a community of my “peers”… or should I say piers… So back to the give a way

Please only enter if you intend to use the beans (aside from banking a few. )
These are sativas- will Stretch 3-4X, fluffy, mind racing sativas. I have given it the name penny pincher but that is really the intended name for it after a specific F2 pheno hunt. ( If interested in pheno hunting i can provide larger packs) I harvested one plant at 11 weeks and it was great. 13 weeks really seems to be the sweet spot.
I have only been sampling dried buds with no cure but i’m ecstatic the flavor is so differnt from all the commercial “sativa hybrids” its incredibly refreshing. Pledge, Durbany-Soy sauce, 2007
Harlem shuffle (Katsu seeds) X Iron Cindy (KOS seeds)
7 packs up (+ last night).All you gotta do is be from 7 differnt states, provinces, countries, or what ever the phuck you call em.
Have at it.

RULES: Each person must be from a unique state/province/country (or from NY). Ten spots total. Each person must send a DM with their shipping info to @PsillyRabbit to receive their prize.

EDIT WIKI BELOW TO ADD YOURSELF
Put your username and unique state, province, country, etc.

1. @emeraldbullfrog (OH)
  2. @MyrtleGrounds (OR)
  3. @Vegabom (IL)
  4. @OhNo555 (NY)
  5. @Organical (DE)
  6. @420noob (nv)
  7. @IKEA22 (NY)
  8. @Emeraldgreen (NY)
  9. @MikeyMeteor (NY?)
  10. @Ghgrower (MI)

Please do NOT add any extra numbers after TEN and do not overwrite anyone else’s name. All entrants please DM personal shipping info to PsillyRabbit!

10 Likes